Morgue preparation

BestDeaths

Forum Resident
Take a look at this :)

The young lad Andy is executed by lethal injection and then is body is drained and prepared in the mortuary :)

What do you like the most about the preparation of a body?

----> To the sotre <-----

This is hard to say, for me at least. Because I like the attention to the whole body, not a specific task. Removing the clothing and the reveal is key. Like when the doc removes the shoe and sock The camera needs to be there. when the pants are unfastened and sliding down, camera should be following along. Then the body should be touched and felt, not because you told them to do it, they need to be in to it.

Todd, all things considered, you do a pretty good job. I do realize that my likes, are mine and not everyone's. Personally, I only buy the videos that show the dudes shoes and socks being removed. That's what does it for ME. I wish more dudes would give you their opinions. Since they haven't - I guess you'll have to make all your vids catering to me .. Just kidding!

The video that this thread is about was very well done. I like Andy, a lot. You showed his shoes and socks, removed and all his clothes. Very nice job. Thanks.

BTW .. Tell Steve that I said, to let someone remove his shoes and socks. I feel like it must be his preference not to be stripped by another guy, he has 32 videos and only one did the doc remove 1 shoe and sock and that wasn't caught on camera. I want a closeup of it. AND tell Paul to stop helping .. He is unconscious and not a big guy - the killer can handle getting his clothes off, a little struggle is hot! Just an observance cause I like these guys.

As always, thanks for being there to provide us this entertainment.

Yeah, I agree with laserdude. This has got to be the best video ever yet. I'm quite choosy with the videos I buy. The angles were perfect. I liked it a lot. Hope you make videos like this with the emphasis on clothes removal. These things really turn me hard on.

I also liked the actor here. The innocence. :) :)

Cheers to Todd for the job well done.

The story sounds good! I like it when there is a detailed examiniation of the body and the doc should wear full protection clothes like in the video

I would have purchased it if it had a bit of nudity. To have a cute guy like that and never removing the underwear is pretty much a waste.

I agree with laserdude. I also like the shoes and socks being removed. I also like to see them kick out of there shoes during their struggle or watch their shoes fall off as they are dragged away. Them pissing their pants is a huge turn on as well. This video was best yet.

This is hard to say, for me at least. Because I like the attention to the whole body, not a specific task. Removing the clothing and the reveal is key. Like when the doc removes the shoe and sock The camera needs to be there. when the pants are unfastened and sliding down, camera should be following along. Then the body should be touched and felt, not because you told them to do it, they need to be in to it.

Todd, all things considered, you do a pretty good job. I do realize that my likes, are mine and not everyone's. Personally, I only buy the videos that show the dudes shoes and socks being removed. That's what does it for ME. I wish more dudes would give you their opinions. Since they haven't - I guess you'll have to make all your vids catering to me .. Just kidding!

The video that this thread is about was very well done. I like Andy, a lot. You showed his shoes and socks, removed and all his clothes. Very nice job. Thanks.

BTW .. Tell Steve that I said, to let someone remove his shoes and socks. I feel like it must be his preference not to be stripped by another guy, he has 32 videos and only one did the doc remove 1 shoe and sock and that wasn't caught on camera. I want a closeup of it. AND tell Paul to stop helping .. He is unconscious and not a big guy - the killer can handle getting his clothes off, a little struggle is hot! Just an observance cause I like these guys.

As always, thanks for being there to provide us this entertainment.

I definitely agree as well. Considering feet is my ultimate fetish I love the videos where the shoes and socks are removed as well. This one was a great one that showed a lot of great things.

I also agree Steve is great and would love to see more of Steve's feet and shoes and socks being removed.

Back