Ridiculously Handsome 25 yo Diogo de Medeiros executado 2015 Hottest Dead Guy

This handsome Adonis Diogo was killed in a night club. The killer broke a glass bottle and stabbed him in the neck severing his artery:RIP:

OH MY FUCKING GOD, ID DEVOUR HIS SOLES AND FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rude_footfetish:

wow, he gets my vote. I'd have sex with him, dead or alive. Preferably both.

beautiful to me telo to enjoy your meat soles

was killed in Brazil, in a nightclub by a boy who cut his neck with a glass cup

This handsome Adonis Diogo was killed in a night club. The killer broke a glass bottle and stabbed him in the neck severing his artery:RIP:

Arguing over a boyfriend?

I would have at the least removed his belt and kept it as a trophy.

More details. The victim Diogo was in the bathroom, and the killer says that Diogo reached for his pants, and so the killer smashed his glass or beer bottle and cut Diogo's neck. A bathroom attendant says that the killer deliberately bumped Diogo's shoulder, and Diogo apologized, but the killer smashed the bottle and attacked him.

So the killer seems to be using a gay panic defense, but the witness makes it sound like the killer tried to provoke Diogo, and when that didn't work, killed him anyway. There were not known to have known each other. A medic from the club was on hand, but could not save Diogo, who died in the bathroom.

The event occurred at an 'elite" club in Florianopolis, where Diogo had been at least 13 times. He has a Facebook page and like electronic music.

More details. The victim Diogo was in the bathroom, and the killer says that Diogo reached for his pants, and so the killer smashed his glass or beer bottle and cut Diogo's neck. A bathroom attendant says that the killer deliberately bumped Diogo's shoulder, and Diogo apologized, but the killer smashed the bottle and attacked him.

So the killer seems to be using a gay panic defense, but the witness makes it sound like the killer tried to provoke Diogo, and when that didn't work, killed him anyway. There were not known to have known each other. A medic from the club was on hand, but could not save Diogo, who died in the bathroom.

The event occurred at an 'elite" club in Florianopolis, where Diogo had been at least 13 times. He has a Facebook page and like electronic music.
Your investigative prowess deserves a bonus photo:bow:

Thanks Phyzzique! You can see better from this angle what an awesome body he had. And he was dressed to kill! I bet he had on really stylish underwear.

Thanks Phyzzique! You can see better from this angle what an awesome body he had. And he was dressed to kill! I bet he had on really stylish underwear.
You're welcome my pet. Looks like Diogo bled out very quickly due to those wounds. Probably lost consciousness within seconds, his handsome face doesn't look traumatized or distorted in any way. His body is in a very relaxed position as well

Last edited:
Back