Hi! I'm new here, sort of.

ralph-o-rama

Forum Newcomer
I've been lurking here for about two years now, so I think it's probably about time I posted an introduction. My name is Blaine, I'm twenty-three, and find this site pretty interesting. I'm into extreme sadism, like, extreme. I consider it to be borderline necro. That being said, I don't fit in with the BDSM world, and I notice a lot of people share many of my desires. Idk, it just seems kind of neat to know there are others out there into that sort of thing. Well, that's about it. Didn't really know what to say, just winged it. That's probably why I haven't posted yet, haha.

Hello there, Blaine. I (and likely many others) would be interested in hearing more of your fantasies – how extreme do you mean? I don't really fit into the BDSM world either, it feels, oddly, still too "vanilla", too soft.

Hello there, Blaine. I (and likely many others) would be interested in hearing more of your fantasies – how extreme do you mean? I don't really fit into the BDSM world either, it feels, oddly, still too "vanilla", too soft.

Extreme enough that most people might find it alarming. Stuff like nearly drowning someone (specifically in a frozen pond or lake), dismemberment, severe beatings, guts, injections, and a lot of other things I can't think of atm.

I know how you feel about it being vanilla. Like, someone will rave about how crazy handcuffs and whips are and I'm like, "That's pretty chill, dude."

Extreme enough that most people might find it alarming. Stuff like nearly drowning someone (specifically in a frozen pond or lake), dismemberment, severe beatings, guts, injections, and a lot of other things I can't think of atm.

For what it's worth, there are people like me who aren't alarmed by that sort of thing at all...rather, enticed by it, haha. What would you want to inject someone with, out of curiosity?

For what it's worth, there are people like me who aren't alarmed by that sort of thing at all...rather, enticed by it, haha. What would you want to inject someone with, out of curiosity?

Lots of stuff. Weird things like pulped up glass, formaldehyde (specifically into someone's eye), drugs, water, almost anything that would mess someone up.

What kinds of things do you like?

Lots of stuff. Weird things like pulped up glass, formaldehyde (specifically into someone's eye), drugs, water, almost anything that would mess someone up.

What kinds of things do you like?

Oh wow, those things you listed are pretty extreme... I can't even imagine what the eye one would do. I'm actually allergic to formaldehyde (random allergy, I know) so that would be a double-whammy, hah.

As for me, I love the idea of being stalked/coveted by a dangerous man, someone who wants me in some sick way (I don't want to just be a 'nameless victim' or an object to be used)...being at their whim in every way sounds so appealing...being cut, burnt, starved, having my head shaved, having bones broken, being forced to submit to their sexual whims, having teeth pulled, being forced to vomit, being cut open and made to look at my own organs, having parts of my body devoured, all of those are things I've fantasized about before.

As for me, I love the idea of being stalked/coveted by a dangerous man, someone who wants me in some sick way (I don't want to just be a 'nameless victim' or an object to be used)...being at their whim in every way sounds so appealing...being cut, burnt, starved, having my head shaved, having bones broken, being forced to submit to their sexual whims, having teeth pulled, being forced to vomit, being cut open and made to look at my own organs, having parts of my body devoured, all of those are things I've fantasized about before.

Getting eaten? Haha, you're not screwing around! I can relate to a few of those, especially the puke and organs. But back to the eating- would you like someone to cut off parts of you alive and make you watch? Have you ever thought of if they made you eat yourself? I find this a bit fascinating.

Would you like someone to cut off parts of you alive and make you watch? Have you ever thought of if they made you eat yourself? I find this a bit fascinating.

I've thought about having my organs taken out and cooked right in front of me, or put through a meat grinder while I watched (so I'd know that there was no backing out, no going back from it)...and of course there's something perverse in being forced to eat my own body, especially if I'd been starved for quite a while, first...

I've thought about having my organs taken out and cooked right in front of me, or put through a meat grinder while I watched (so I'd know that there was no backing out, no going back from it)...and of course there's something perverse in being forced to eat my own body, especially if I'd been starved for quite a while, first...

Is there a special way you'd want them to prepare you? I mean, you wouldn't go un-seasoned, right?

Is there a special way you'd want them to prepare you? I mean, you wouldn't go un-seasoned, right?

I'm not sure... I'm a vegetarian, myself, so I don't know too much about cooking meat, I'll admit... I'd be pretty broken, mentally, at that point, that I don't know if I could give meaningful input were it to occur... though I suppose just salt and pepper would be good, wouldn't want to overpower the flavor of anything else...

I'm not sure... I'm a vegetarian, myself, so I don't know too much about cooking meat, I'll admit... I'd be pretty broken, mentally, at that point, that I don't know if I could give meaningful input were it to occur... though I suppose just salt and pepper would be good, wouldn't want to overpower the flavor of anything else...

You can never go wrong with salt and pepper. But besides being broken, I doubt you'd even be awake for that. Probably just pass out from shock, realistically. Fantasies like that are so cartoonish, it's kind of silly.

You can never go wrong with salt and pepper. But besides being broken, I doubt you'd even be awake for that. Probably just pass out from shock, realistically. Fantasies like that are so cartoonish, it's kind of silly.

Hahha, yeah, I think that having my killer grill me for how to cook my flesh is going too far into the realm of things that are humorous. More likely, I'd be just a level above comatose and be woken up just long enough to swallow it down. *shrugs*

Hahha, yeah, I think that having my killer grill me for how to cook my flesh is going too far into the realm of things that are humorous. More likely, I'd be just a level above comatose and be woken up just long enough to swallow it down. *shrugs*

Who knows, maybe you'll find out one day? Anyway, I'm off to do some domestic stuff. It was swell talking with you!

Back