PUBLIC EXECUTIONS

Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
If they made executions public would you attend?

What type would you attend?

Do you think they victim should be executed in the clothes he was arrested in ?

Got anything to add to this ?

I would attend. I have always been fascinated by this prospect and the possibility that it might be me up there being executed.
All victims should be presented nude for execution in public. and the condemned can pick a ticket from the hat which will decide the execution method. Couldn't be fairer than that could it?

I would love to attend a public execution, I would cade hka he was dressed as long as they r hanging him slowly.

Public executions used to be big entertainment. I am sick enough to watch one, I've watched and enjoyed many lynch and suicide videos. Of course my twist would draw me to a nude burning at the stake except I would want to be the guy burning.

Watching death is a sexual thing for me. So, I would attend an execution only if the subject was a young man. No women, no cripples, no old people. I would prefer him to be partially or totally unclothed. And I'd want to be up front, not in the back of a howling mob. Main problem would be my dick. I wouldn't want the crowd to know how rock hard it was, and I couldn't touch it. Oh well, that would be my punishment for being so turned on by watching a hot guy die.

I would gladly be the hangman for public hangings, of course I would get a reputation real quick for botching the hangings so they don't get enough drop to snap their necks. give the audience a real nice show of the hanging.

I know people used to go for long distances to enjoy the ceremony but for those who do not live near, I think it ought to be televised too. Yes, I would attend. One of the Professors I taught with (different department - Psychology) had attended one as a witness during his doctoral programme and he became dead set against the death penalty. I am curious.

Clothing - not dressed in suit and tie as many used to do in the UK. I would prefer either spandex shorts or a decent pair of jeans without a shirt but barefoot. Naked is OK, but the imagination is a great sexual tool as well.

I would prefer the executed male to be between 18 and 30 but would go to any execution I could.

Back