Eye popped out

bilbi

Forum Newcomer
hi guys well i dont speak enlgish very well... jeje im new here and i likied:p :load: ajja im froma spain ajja si ai algun español por aqui ke me salude jajaj
well i have some pictures and im going to up here ejje
see you!!!

yeahhhh!!!:sm (9):

Welcome, glad you like the forum. Your English seems fine, let's see what else you have. I speak Spanish but posts are only in English. Feel free to send me a pm in Spanish if you prefer, my Spanish is a little rusty but ok.

the entry point is clearly from the eye socket on the right side of the head, which means the the shooter was in the passenger side of the vehicle or at the passenger side of the window, the exit would of the bullet is on the left side of the head between the left eye and the earlobe area, this would also explain why the left eye has (popped out) as the damage and pressure caused by projectile would have severed most of the connecting tissues and the pressure would have forced the eye tissue out, the exit would is tiny, no major skull disintigration which means the bullet most probably would have been a 9mm. the splater on the left handside of the vehicle and the lack of splatter on the central coloumn (seatbelt ) would suggest the shot was at an angle which would explain the tragectory and the damage pattern.

lol

Back