Exclusive & Brutal - Man Attacked by Bear in Russia

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Young guy eaten by bear. Human meat is red and delicious. Exlusive set, I haven't seen it on any other board.

Thank goodness his face was spared. Funny that the bear chose to eat his genitalia.

Just thinking... how could a bear pull those jeans up to his ankles??? some foul play maybe, he got murdered and dump probably then the bear eat his remains.

I am not sure, source only said eaten by bear. You are probably right though. You have an eye for detail, you should have become a crime scene investigator.

this photo is very suspect, and has no signs that this individual was mauled by a wild animal while he was alive, if he was consious during the attack then there would be significant signs of defensive cuts and damage to his arms and hands.

It is more likely this individual was already dead prior to the "suspected" bear attack, the body would have also been dead longer than 12 hours prior to the attack as evident by the lack of blood in the vicinity of the body, and even the torso should have signs of blood.
possible explanations -

1. the body has been dead for atleast 12 hours hence the lack of fluidic blood.
2. the blood has been removed by external causes such as rain which would explain the slight drained appearance of the exposed muscle tissue.

With the jeans/Shorts pulled down to the feet shows signs of possible fowl play.

The reason why alot of bodied that have been consumed by wild animals seems to be around the groin area is due to the scent. animals are attracted to the scent of that area, animals will normally eat away at areas where scent is produced.

P.S. I FIND THIS PIC HIGHLY SUSPECT

Last edited:
Back