Islamic State prepare to burn 17 peshmerga soldiers alive trapped in cage

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
20ec859ce4b5366be9bbc0231b811800_1.jpg

Islamic State have posted a video on the interwebs showing 17 peshmerga soldiers paraded through the Iraqi town of Kirkuk like zoo animals.

They said they will make a huge bonfire and cook, roast and fry the guys alive.

Just two weeks ago they cooked a tall well-built Joradanian soldier alive, remember how dude's dead meat turned white like chicken it looked super tasty.

Would you like to see more cooked young guys or think it's super cruel?

interesting question, in one respect I have nothing but contempt for these ISIS jerks but i do find the vids of a guy burning alive super hot and you are right the meat does look tasty.

Yes I was stunned how tasty and juicy human meat can turn when cooked it's beautiful white colour similar to pork.

Pork from fresh cadaver is red but when cooked it turns white like chicken becomes super tender, juicy and tastes great.

Does anyone know if ISIS actually burnt these soldiers?
My guess is they just shot them, much easier, but burning is more dramatic and horrific. Given that I am a sick fire lover, I'd prefer to burn.

Show it. What's disgusting or cruel to one person can be hot and sexy to another. We see many deaths on this site. Why ban one? Personally, I find burning boys hot and sexy, and burnt boys just as appetizing as Slitneck1 and Meatpie do. And, Meatpie, did you really taste manmeat? I am sooo envious. And sooo hard right now.

yeah, I agree with caleb it would be great to see the actual burn. burning alive is so fuking brutal and hot.

yeah, I agree with caleb it would be great to see the actual burn. burning alive is so fuking brutal and hot.

I'd go for that too! As far as I know it hasn't been posted anywhere, so I don't think it happened. ISIS is all about spectacle! Mind you, reports from inside ISIS territory say that executions are daily occurrences, so maybe this execution just hasn't found its way out yet.

20ec859ce4b5366be9bbc0231b811800_1.jpg

Would you like to see more cooked young guys or think it's super cruel?

Of course for a fire freak like me, I'd love to see more guys getting burnt alive. I'm even twisted enough to offer to join them in the bonfire, except I can't stand those orange jump suits so I'd be nude!
Fireboots

Back