Toronto or Montreal Roleplays?

jaclarke

Forum Newcomer
32yo Asian here looking for playmates who are into roleplays....luv scenes where the victim is "knocked out" or "killed" and his body is then toyed with by the killer...

Open to player the killer or the victim...love scenes where the victim is a cocky, arrogant, hotshot, STRAIGHT guy in a position of power who is destroyed, humiliated and conquered by the killer...

Usually in Toronto but visit Montreal regular

If in Toronto, need someone who can host....if in Montreal, I can travel or host

If interested, contact me and we can discuss details

jaclarke@hotmail.com

I'm originally from Montreal but now live in Toronto. I'm often in Montreal though. Message me and maybe we can play;)

I only play "killer". Not into real violence but love hot kinky roleplay, sex, bondage, gear/uniform... play dead as i do naughty things to your body.

I'm interested in meeting up for some roleplay. I like your ideas. I get excited thinking about stripping or being stripped and fondled. I love a good death stare, too. I'm in downtown Toronto. Send me a private message if you're interested and maybe we can work something out. mdb001.jpgmdb002.jpgmdb003.jpg

Back