Loading Dead Ukrainian Soldiers Onto Truck 2 (Different View, Bloody Foot Shown!)

Timberlakelover

Forum Regular
24/1/2015: Different view of the same event. Pro-Russian separatists and Orthodox priest load the bodies of Ukrainian soldiers they killed moments before. The 4 Ukrainian soldiers were stationed in a tiny house when they were killed by tank shrapnel. A few seconds of FOOTage (lol) focuses on a bare foot drenched in fresh blood. That guy somehow lost his jackboot (and sock?), any ideas? Maybe a fellow nerco pro-Russian rebel?

Story (with translation) here: http://translate.google.com/transla.../kem.kp.ru/daily/26333.7/3216137/&prev=search

Btw, that rebel who kicked a corpse with his boot near the beginning looks yummy! God forbid he dies, but if he does...let's hope we'll get pictures and videos of his sexy dead uniformed body.:yummy2:

Last edited:
Photo of the hairy guy

I just found an excellent quality photo of that hairy bearded guy who was the first loaded onto the truck.

Looks like the guy's name was Albert G. Saruhonyan (Альберт Георгиевич Сарухонян)

Last edited:
Great find hope you can get more.

Thanks! That corpse could be a candidate for Cutest Dead Guy of 2015, but the year is still young and many more cute dudes will be killed. This war probably won't be ending anytime soon. I've seen pics of some incredibly handsome guys in the Ukrainian Army, the grim reaper may be coming for one or more of them.

Thank you! More to cum (come) soon!!!

Too bad I rarely see pics of dead pro-Russian fighters, except for that morgue spectacle half a year ago. I know a lot of rebels also died the past week but there aren't any pics! Regardless of my desire to engage in the dark arts (necrophilia), I hope the bloodshed will end. Sometimes it feels so wrong to jerk off to corpses, yet I relish it. Luckily, my dark passenger hasn't gotten the better of me.

I just found an excellent quality photo of that hairy bearded guy who was the first loaded onto the truck.

Looks like the guy's name was Albert G. Saruhonyan (Альберт Георгиевич Сарухонян)

Love to take my time undressing him!

Back