Feet for all you boys to drools

Deaf3279

Forum Regular
I notice many of you talk about feet. I still never get it. I look at my feet... Nothing special. Just a foot that help you moving around. A foot give off stink if you don't wear sock in shoe. A feet make it possible for you stand stable... I after for Muscle body, Muscle arm, handsome face... and bonus penis. But after I talk with his highness meatpie in private intsant. I decide to post picture of my feet. For all you boys to enjoy it. By the way, I love to walk around barefoot. I hate to wear shoe or sock.

Shoe size: 13 E (13 inch wide)

P1190154.jpg
P1190155.jpg
P1190156.jpg
P1190157.jpg
P1190158.jpg

Why do you drink so much Coca-Cola? :totalshock:

Cum is nice and much healthier than Coke.

Do you drink yours or other guys? Your feet are big, thanks for showing us. Show us your room with CDG on computer screen :)

your soles are meaty wrinkly masculine and epic,
I want to masturbate all over your huge soles and
drench them in cum until they drown!
I also wear a size 13................
if I had your soles and feet/toes in my face and
on my cock, I could show u just how erotic feet can be.
you would then understand the beauty and sexual
charge that male feet/soles can provide!

Ummm my bedroom is messy... What the hell most men bedroom are messy I'll see what I can do

You can take a pic just of your computer if you don't want to show your whole messy room. Can we see what socks you wear please?

Meatpie, Too late for it I already take pictures... But I do not wear sock at this moment.

You see my bed frame and book shelf. I build them myself with 100% homemade. I hate furniture store. they promise they last long time but turn out piece of shit.

So mine is pure wood no recycle wood no fake wood. ALL REAL! Anyway, Two point of view in bedroom. with GDC forum on my screen.

P1200159.jpg
P1200160.jpg
P1200162.jpg
P1200166.jpg

*gasp* there's empty soda in your bedroom I though you say you didnt drink soda!

LOL I don't, That where we put empty soda in there. because my state pay me 10 cent every empty bottle. I pick up people litter empty soda from outside and storage it in under bed. I don't return til i have more than 10 bottle. 10 bottle = 1 dollar.

That photo of your bare foot pointing at CDG on the screen is epic, thanks for sharing beautiful cosy room I like it.

Your computer is beautiful and seems powerful how long have you had it? What display do you have? How many inches?

27 inch monitor. My monitor original is TV. Til my old monitor burn out. I was pretty upset and don't have money for replace monitor. I was down and clean room then discovery my TV can hook as computer monitor. So I use it as computer monitor since then. For itself computer. It's 5 year old. But still strong and running as good boy. I'm proud of my computer.

Decent size I am myself fan of larger screens. Yes your machine looks like it's packing quite a punch beautiful box what games do you play on it?

god, I wish I were at the foot of your bed eating and fucking and slobbering and cumming all over your huge german man soles!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games? I have ummm 210 games on my steam. Should I list all of them LOL Add me on Steam account. same user name as this forum - Deaf3279. Also there's few games not on steam list like Sims 4, Mass effect, Secondlife, etc. I like to play Skyrim where i could use sword kill them then chopping corpse. Or try put them together to have a orgy looking. My policy for male corpse NO CLOTH ALLOWED!!!!! but woman... chop them in piece and discard them.

stustustugoo, Behave yourself. or you will make yourself suffer for not able to get what you wanted. Who know we might could get together. I have my own policy to not meet anyone from other city. But as far my hometown. all of them are taken.... Mostly Maybe I should bend my policy to meet someone who not that far from me.

Back