Actor and fitness model Greg Plitt, 37 killed by train in Burbank, California

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
c3be4c3f0ad7a747dba06efdb9c6d9ea_1a.jpg

Shame: Plitt was filming a protein shake ad on rail tracks when he was killed by a Metrolink train.

09b2df1b0357b6e515ffe71d508c8b07_2a.jpg

Morgue doll: The dead athlete was taken for autopsy to the Los Angeles County coroner’s office.

fba9ece1ceac2887eb89f662ee2d69d4_3a.jpg

Greg was considered a model for aspiring bodybuilders and fitness junkies, racking up millions of views on his Youtube videos.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/01/17/man-struck-killed-by-metrolink-train-in-burbank

Nice role model for young people.. Playing on train tracks taking selfies.. Seriously I think the term "you cant fix stupid" is completely true

Nonetheless I wouldn't mind getting my hands inside that torso on the morgue table

How can someone even be REMOTELY stupid enough not to avoid getting hit by an oncoming train!
-- Talk about a TOTAL waste of the perfect meat animal - THIS IS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today it became clear that his death was videotaped by two guys with separate cameras and that they both told police he wanted an exciting shot with an oncoming train while doing a workout on the tracks.

Today it became clear that his death was videotaped by two guys with separate cameras and that they both told police he wanted an exciting shot with an oncoming train while doing a workout on the tracks.

I hope they succeeded in recording it well.

Greg struck me as a great big homo...and then the train struck him.

Publicly showing off his oversized dick in a pair of briefs, as he did, would have scared away any possibility of straight male customers (it's just too creepy). I suppose, though, that he did quite well with a totally gay clientele. There are certainly enough of them in that part of California.

Last edited:
Lacking one strong muscle

News reports say that he was on a train track with an approaching train
while two friends videotaped him doing an extended work-out routine.

He only had one muscle that was quite weak and not at all that large
... and that one was found in his head commonly known as the BRAIN.

Maybe the incident has to be relooked at, as a videotaped suicide. Stranger things have happened.

Back