Now, let's play

If I found him hanging? Probably gut him. Then kneel in the gore and chew on his cold cock.

Slowly, you say? OK, then. I will shove a three-prong fish hook deep into your dick, pull it so it digs into your inner dick meat, and then suspend you by means of a high tensile strength fish line. As you hang, arms and legs flailing helplessly, I flick a length of razor wire against your smooth lean body. Small cuts seeping blood. I lean in and bite at your nose and lips. A sharp knife to cut off your nips. Punches into your gut and face. Sharp needles through your nuts. You will feel all this but it won't kill you. No, I can go on for hours, mutilating your fine physique, but you would not die. How long do you want to suffer, oristano? Helpless. Hanging by the hooks in your cock.

If I found him hanging? Probably gut him. Then kneel in the gore and chew on his cold cock.

figure his hangman would be waiting nearby to make sure you join him in hanging, enjoying the brutal show you give him before brutally hanging you like he did his last victim.

Back