Favorite Way to Kill

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
How would you kill a guy? Knife, bullet, beheading, hanging, strangling? We all have our fantasies. What’s yours?

Mine? It’s tough to make the choice. As anyone knows who has read my “Call Me Caleb” stories in Art, Literature, Photoshop knows, I have many ways to finish off a hot dude. (And more coming soon.) And, actually, every kill video on CDG has turned me on. But I asked for a favorite, so I must make a choice.

I really want to beat a man to death with a bat. It can take a long time, bruising his body, hearing his cries, breaking his bones. The cries will turn to moans and sobs, and finally just whimpering and quivering, before I end it all by smashing his skull into pieces.

But, no. My preferred way is to use a knife. Slow and shallow cutting which allows blood to flow, slowly at first, down a smooth muscular torso. Slicing off small bits of skin. This allows me to really taste the young man, to satisfy my desire to nibble on and consume his flesh, and to lick and suck in his blood. Eventually, the cuts get deeper, removing body parts. Drawing lots of blood. Little would be left at the end but a puddle of exquisite gore.

So, that’s my fantasy kill. What’s yours?

I wouldn't. Killing and murder is wrong.

But I have these recurring nightmares of me throwing guys I have crushes on or I have some sort of relationship with, over flights of indoor stairs or from high enclosed areas of buildings to their deaths. Take it as it is. I would never for an inch catch myself doing some sick shit like that in reality unless in self defense.

wow callmecaleb our fantasy is remarkably similar, i love your scenario... super hot!!! Basically for me anything with a knife or involving the neck is a super turn on.

I wouldn't. Killing and murder is wrong.

But I have these recurring nightmares of me throwing guys I have crushes on or I have some sort of relationship with, over flights of indoor stairs or from high enclosed areas of buildings to their deaths. Take it as it is. I would never for an inch catch myself doing some sick shit like that in reality unless in self defense.

Since I was a kid, I've fantasized tossing a naked dude down a steep, rocky hill, and watching him roll and bounce all the way down, landing broken and splattered on on the rocks below.

wow callmecaleb our fantasy is remarkably similar, i love your scenario... super hot!!! Basically for me anything with a knife or involving the neck is a super turn on.

Yeah, nothing beats a razor-sharp knife on/in a man's smooth and muscular body.

how about keeping the fellow as an abused convict on the chain gang, eventually the brutal conditions will kill him though the guards might enjoy him for years until that happens.

I love everything to do with hearts and muscular young men. When I see one I imagine stopping his heart. Something I would never do mind.

Handcuffed, suffocating his face with one hand while feeling his muscular body with the other and waiting for the strong heart to stop thrashing and die.. Other times the thought of cutting out their beating hearts makes me hard as hell. The thought of reaching my hand through that muscular chest and wrapping my hand around his heart and he panics at the sight of it and pulling it straight out.

Lastly the death penalty.. I like the idea of shooting a man in the heart but would like them barechested.

My greatest fantasy is lethal injection being the executioner. A young muscular man with a six pack impressive body recently convicted for a murder. I would love it as my security straps his musclebound NAKED body to the table tightly. His cocky attitude as he tries to overpower and break the straps to no avail. spitting at me which just enrages me further in the need to kill.. I imagine a Muscley Chav-like lad. I would use only the paralyzing drug and I would mount the gurney and rest my head over his heart as his body freezes and stops fighting, his muscular chest stops rising but his heart pounds for the life it has left. Looking at the fear in his eyes and desperation to breathe I'd feel and listen to the last few beats of his powerful heart before he dies. Taking him to be immediately cremated I would first take a pic before I cut out that strong heart that once pumped in his powerful body and keep it as a trophy before destroying the evidence of his suffering

I realy like callmecaleb’s idea of death-by-baseball-bat – so many targets, so little time.

Another hot way would be to slowly, sadistically rip a muscular guy’s balls off, leaving a bloody, gaping hole in his groin. Nothing like watching a ripped, athletic stud scream and writhe around in agony from having his nuts brutally squashed, mangled and torn off his body (uh, I’m told). Then I’d force them down his throat, tamping them all the way into his esophagus with my rock hard dick (a jaw separator would be sort of important at this point, I think). After a long, leisurely throat fuck, I’d spread his ass, brutally shove my hand into his rectum, forcing my arm deeper and deeper into his bowels, massaging his washboard abs from the inside. I’d grope and feel around inside his body until I found his nuts sliding around in his stomach. I’d wrap my fingers around them and pull them out of his ass – along with the rest of his guts. Then wrap his insides (well, now his outsides) around his muscular, sinewy neck and strangle the poor fucker to death with them.

Or, something like that.

Take a biker with his boots and leathers on, make him lie on the pool table belly down. Mount him and stick my dick up his ass then while I am fucking him plunge my knife in his back. With each plunge his hole tightens around my dick. Then once he is dead I shoot my wad in him. Then I might just lay there for a while and take a piss then take a nap with my dick still up his ass.

OUTLAWBIKER.

Many varies but I rather to see him scream and cries for mercy. There shall be no mercy. I want he die... slowly like it may take 2 or 3 day to die! *evil laugh*

I love everything to do with hearts and muscular young men. When I see one I imagine stopping his heart. Something I would never do mind.

Handcuffed, suffocating his face with one hand while feeling his muscular body with the other and waiting for the strong heart to stop thrashing and die.. Other times the thought of cutting out their beating hearts makes me hard as hell. The thought of reaching my hand through that muscular chest and wrapping my hand around his heart and he panics at the sight of it and pulling it straight out.

Lastly the death penalty.. I like the idea of shooting a man in the heart but would like them barechested.

My greatest fantasy is lethal injection being the executioner. A young muscular man with a six pack impressive body recently convicted for a murder. I would love it as my security straps his musclebound NAKED body to the table tightly. His cocky attitude as he tries to overpower and break the straps to no avail. spitting at me which just enrages me further in the need to kill.. I imagine a Muscley Chav-like lad. I would use only the paralyzing drug and I would mount the gurney and rest my head over his heart as his body freezes and stops fighting, his muscular chest stops rising but his heart pounds for the life it has left. Looking at the fear in his eyes and desperation to breathe I'd feel and listen to the last few beats of his powerful heart before he dies. Taking him to be immediately cremated I would first take a pic before I cut out that strong heart that once pumped in his powerful body and keep it as a trophy before destroying the evidence of his suffering

I think that would be my favorite way to die.

I'm a broken record, of course I would burn him at the stake nude! Nice and slowly!
Fireboots

Back