Favorite Way to Kill

My perfect kill would be the result of a knife fight. I've loved combat (particularly unarmed/close-quarters one on one fights) since I was a kid and a fight to the death would be both my perfect way to kill and my perfect way to die. Going into it having no idea who would survive really makes that idea appeal to me.

Anyone who knows me here knows that I'm usually a victim -- always shot to death -- but I have some variations on my fantasy scenes where I kill another man before I'm gunned down myself... and my favorite is shooting -- always shooting. Nothing gets me hotter. I usually prefer a powerful large-caliber automatic handgun like a Desert Eagle or a Colt Service .45, but every now and then I like a full-auto machine pistol, like a Skorpion or an MP9.

impalement, castration with a knife - and a slow gutting - so he can see his guts fall out - and "live" awhile gutted - to fuck/ be fucked

With a knife to his adam apple neck watching how he bleeds until death.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'd really like to lick someone to death. I have all the time in the world.

Back