hanged for treason

Very nice looking guys .. They've been milked dry, hanged until dead - now let's take their boots as trophies to prove that there is a penalty for treason.

had themselves first class hangings as punishments for their crimes. looked damn good as they danced their gallows jigs, enjoyed their final terror as the last of the three to hang enjoyed seeing his destiny before him seeing him break and beg for mercy before he hanged.

Mmmm... being hanged from a post. Better than from a gallows? Can you try to squeeze the post between your feet, dig your fingernails into the timber, try to take some fatal weight off your neck? Hopeless, of course, but it might prolong your slow strangulation...

nice stuff! are you reusing your models sometimes? i think i remember the one on the left from another hot scene of yours with garottes :")

Super! Just like in my imagination:excellent: I like their faces and shooting dicks. So hot!

The soldiers were innocent of treason. The colonel was bored on this deployment, and felt like killing. So with the help of his lieutenant, the enlisted men were drugged and, as they woke, slowly raised off the floor. The colonel never tired of watching a death struggle or the taste of young cum

colonel didnt need to drug them he just had to accuse them and then set up their trial as he saw fit, of course all that he wanted found guilty of whatever crimes he wanted got found guilty as charged and sentenced to be executed as he saw fit.

Back