Ideal Hanging Video

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
All of us have watched hanging videos and wish it was done a little or a lot differently. What would your ideal hanging be?

Mine would have the dude wearing camo pants and combat boots. No shirt. He would be up on a platform for all to see. No hood or blindfold. His hands and feet untied. His hands smeared with grease. The rope around his neck would be pulled up, slowly raising him off the platform. His hands would try to grasp the rope but the grease would prevent him from gripping it. And there he would stay, legs and arms flailing like a marionette, dancing on air, as he slowly, oh so slowly, strangled to death.

What people need to do is sit down beforehand and work out all their objectives first, and work backwards from that. That's why the Romans did crucifixion, because they believed that being dead itself was peaceful, so it was necessary to create as much distress as possible over a satisfactorily long period of time first. I think the same principle was involved in The Boats or scaphism.

I feel peaceful after I have savagely killed and eaten a sweet young man. Peaceful and sated. Bloated, even.

Back