Insane Christmas

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
5499bfc7cc680.jpg

I was waiting for a train today at the railway station in Sofia watching people milling around some dragging huge bags on what is perhaps the busiest day before Christmas when half the nation is on wheels.

A tall handsome lad was sitting near and he was looking at me.

"Damn, he is so sweet wish I had a boyfriend like this," I thought. He was wearing blue jeans and sneakers and holdiing a cheap plastic bag.

15 minutes later he moved and sat right next to me but said nothing.

We sat there for a while staring at the timetable.

I am a brave cunt so I spoke first and asked him where he was headed.

Turned out we both had tickets for the same train and we had to run on the platform together to catch it.

Once seated we started chatting and he said he was very disappointed with girls and was feeling lonely.

He said he loved football and plays daily.

He was in great shape just my type I absolutely loved the guy.

Awesome smile, great legs and ass.

Shocking he wasn't in a relationship. He was kind and gentle, total sweetheart.

He told me about his stupid job, boring family and lame experience with girls etc

I asked him if he likes guys but he said "I am straight."

Of course he wasn't.

I told him I had to get off at the next station and asked for his facebook. He gave me his name and showed me his profile.

As I was getting ready to get off the train the most amazing thing happened.

He reached out and took my hand in both his hands and just wouldn't let go. I pulled my hand but he grabbed it again.

Jesus Fuck. I went crazy and didn't want to leave but had only seconds to jump off the train.

It was amazing experience.

I've met a lot of gay guys on trains but this lad killed me.

I will message him on facebook we'll see if he replies and add me as a friend. I will show you pics, he is gorgeous.

Sounds amazing .. I am sure he will accept your friend request. Good luck!!

Great opportunity for you, go for it.
I pretended to be straight in order to get my inheritance and it's killing me.
Had to move to Kansas to take care of my 86 year old bitch of a mother and my life has stopped.
If she doesn't live tooooo long, I'll be ok, as it is, I'm 55, horney and living in a hick down bored out of my mind!
I just had to vent to someone, sorry.

It's OK, and actually it doesn't sound that bad at least you have plenty of time for the internet. 55 is not old if you do sports and keep fit you can still look sexy and get a young boyfriend.

Horrific photo from his facebook page - leather jacket with skirt on. Still, he is model in the face. I want him for boyfriend.

Years ago I saw a cute lean fit young guy at a bus stop. Total stranger. "Holy shit, if I could only have one night with this guy," I thought.

I went and chatted him up. No idea whether he was gay or straight. He said he was a student, 23 yo.

I invited him for a drink then looked him in the face and told him I would like to nail him and if he would like to try it with a guy.

He was stunned but agreed.

Same night I nailed him hard and dude was my boyfriend letting me do anything with his body.

I was a hairy model when I was younger. :cute wink:

Sounds amazing to me ,I once met a guy that was walking buy my cheep and I said hey ,we ended up at my house making videos of him stabbing his hairy naked body . I miss him a lot

Back