My sick and twisted fantasy...

GreatWhiteNorth

Forum Regular
One of my favorite fantasies is to knock out a good-looking, arrogant, muscular guy with chloroform or roofies. I then cut off his clothes with scissors and lay him naked (face down) onto a clear, mattress-sized Polystyrene box. The box only has two openings: One is a hole for his cock and balls to fall through, dangling down into the box. The other is a small, spring-loaded door at the bottom of the box. There is also a tie-down strap, which extends from one side of the box to the other. I place the tie-down strap across the small of his back and secure it, so he will be unable to pull his cock and balls out of the hole.

When he comes to, I rape him mercilessly with a baseball bat, while he screams in agony. After I’m done raping him, the blood from his torn asshole drips down his balls and cock into the box.

I then open the spring-loaded door and release five hungry rats into the box. The rats smell the blood and they see his thick cock and cum-filled balls dangling down through the hole. I jerk off to his screams, while the rats slowly devour his cock and his balls. When his cock and balls are completely gone, they start eating their way up into his body, through the hole where his cock and balls used to be.

He bleeds to death and now I have a dilemma: Where do I dispose of the body? :banghead:

If you're in a rural location there are lots of options. Wildlife, or woodchipper etc. If your not local then I suggest acid

Back