Burn me at the Stake Nude!

Glad I could help. I do believe that if I showed up at your location it would not take much to convice you to do it

You know what Rainmaker, there have been times that I wanted nothing more than to have someone stumble on me doing a Mock BATS fire-play session and actually burn me properly!

you and I should be tied naked to the same stake facing each other while the flames slowly consume us both. what an awesome and painful end that would be

you and I should be tied naked to the same stake facing each other while the flames slowly consume us both. what an awesome and painful end that would be

Oh yes! It would be a awesome, and painful ending! I regularly dream of my own execution by burning at the stake nude, and burning with someone else would be even hotter!

I would stand tied to the other side of the stake from eather of you to burn with you. Knowing this will be a horrifically painful death and looking so forward to it. To share it with another would make it Specal

Burning at the Stake would be a horrible, and painful death, Rainmaker, but it would, to me at least, be the most sexually :horny: intense death I can imagine! :stroke: I have been tied naked to a stake with a fire lit under my waiting butt, and nothing has stimulated me as much in my whole life! The one time I actually thought I was going to actually be burned to death, with flames licking my bare bum, I had the largest, and hardest erection of my life! :stroke:Even after I came :load: I was still rock hard! At that time I was really hoping that they would burn me to death! :RIP: I still dream about that! :horny: :stroke: :load:
Fireboots

just curious if I offered to burn anyone at the stake for real that wanted it who would show up

Well right now I wouldn't, but getting burnt at the stake for real is always not far in the back of my mind! I also wonder who would like to watch a nude man burning at the stake? If a live feed of such and execution were posted here, who would tune in?
I know I would, and probably wish it were me burning at the stake!

Fireboots

just curious if I offered to burn anyone at the stake for real that wanted it who would show up

Hey Rainmaker,
I'm also curious: Would you actually burn someone at the stake who wants it? It seems that you want someone to kill you in a horrible manner, but you won't do it yourself.

You see, I just might consider getting burnt at the stake for REAL! :horny: In fact I've come close more than once, I've actually raised a stake and built a pyre, all the time totally naked except my boots. :stroke: I wrapped myself around the stake and lit the fire, but I didn't secure myself to the stake, so I just hung on and humped the stake as long as I could after the fire reached my waiting butt, but always long enough to cum :load:! Once I cum :load: I would get out of the fire, my boots were very useful for that. When I've done this I always get aroused :horny: again quickly watching the flames climb the stake, and I usually cum :load: again visualizing that I was still tied to the stake and getting burnt alive!

In the back of my mind I am actually hoping that someone would tie me to that stake and finish the job! If you were there, say watching from the bushes, would you finish me off, burning me to death and all the way to ashes and dust?

Fireboots

Last edited:
Well Meatboy,
I have come close to being burnt alive at the stake nude, I was actually tied up and the fire was lit. I thought that they were actually going to burn me to death! And I wanted it! I have never cum :load: :load: :load: so hard as I did then!
If I had looked around I would have quickly realized that they didn't have nearly enough wood to do the job, nor really ever intended to actually kill me, or even do significant damage, but I did know they had several jugs of camp fuel, white gas, that would have made short work of the job.

The thing is that while I was tied naked to that stake and fire was just licking my waiting butt, I really was hoping that I was going to get burnt to death, and my body reduced to ashes and dust! It is impossible to describe how much pain I was in, nor how incredibly aroused I was as the flames started to lick my naked flesh!

Is there anyone out there in CDG land into fire! Burning at the Stake? These are my main kinks. I was going so crazy fire-playing last night that I was hoping that someone would just take me outside, secure me to a stake nude, and slowly burn me to death focusing the flames on my waiting butt and cock.
Fireboots
P.s.: I would love it if someone had photos, or better yet, videos of actual burning at the stake, preferably with the vicim nude and their butt visibly getting licked by the flames
You know I would help you anytime

You know I would help you anytime
:not sure: I'm thinking you might Rainmaker. If you had been out wandering in the snow under the full winter moon when I did my "Winter Burn" ( http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/14740-Fireboot-s-Burning-Stories?p=242627&viewfull=1#post242627 ) and saw me naked against that stump with the fire just staring to lick my bare bum, you just might have taken some the rope I had and tied my wrists up high and my legs around the stake and built the fire properly. I'm sure you would enjoy the show as I cum :load: against the stake, my naked butt was burned to charcoal.
I did have enough dry wood to burn me to death, but not to ashes and dust. Even the jug of kerosene wouldn't have been enough to burn me totally, but might have been enough to burn off my skin and a lot of my innards. The thing about burning a body is that the flesh does burn, but there is so much water inside, that it takes a long time. The bones never totally burn and turn to dust, even in crematoriums they have to crush left over bones.

Fireboots

I don't know if it would "be nice" to burn like that, but it would be intense, and if you are a fire pervert like me, incredibly stimulating!

Yes, I don't know if anyone really would burn me that away

True, burning at the stake is a serious production that takes time and planning. If someone would burn you to death it would probably be with you tied up on the ground and a jug of fuel poured over you. It would be intense, and significantly faster than burning at the stake, but not as entertaining nor stimulating.

Hey Rainmaker,
I'm also curious: Would you actually burn someone at the stake who wants it? It seems that you want someone to kill you in a horrible manner, but you won't do it yourself.

You see, I just might consider getting burnt at the stake for REAL! :horny: In fact I've come close more than once, I've actually raised a stake and built a pyre, all the time totally naked except my boots. :stroke: I wrapped myself around the stake and lit the fire, but I didn't secure myself to the stake, so I just hung on and humped the stake as long as I could after the fire reached my waiting butt, but always long enough to cum :load:! Once I cum :load: I would get out of the fire, my boots were very useful for that. When I've done this I always get aroused :horny: again quickly watching the flames climb the stake, and I usually cum :load: again visualizing that I was still tied to the stake and getting burnt alive!

In the back of my mind I am actually hoping that someone would tie me to that stake and finish the job! If you were there, say watching from the bushes, would you finish me off, burning me to death and all the way to ashes and dust?

Fireboots

with my own death I want someone to do it to me having no choice but to accept my fate at the hands of another it the ultimate to me. as for someone else I would gladly do them. without reservation if they wanted it

Well Meatboy,
if someone else does it it is murder even if it is exactly what you want. Even if someone stands by and just watches you commit suicide and doesn't intervene it could be criminal. And as much as I dream about willingly getting burnt at the stake nude, I really don't want anyone else's life destroyed, that's why i my fantasy I'm burned alive in some form of judicial execution or as a human sacrifice. That said, there have been times that I really wanted to actually get burned at the stake, and if someone offered to do the job I might accept!

Back