Burn me at the Stake Nude!

I would willingly walk to a stake nude to be tied in place and watch as the wood is piled around me in preparation of burning me to death. the fire gets lit and I feel the heat rise as I suffer the pain of being burned alive. more intense by the minute till finally I give in to the flames and the only thing left is to reduce me to ashes

You're still here Rainmaker.
I dream about such a death regularly, and wake up with a raging hard-on that can only be satisfied by lighting a fire in in a fire-bowl and roasting my butt and cock until I cum :load: against my bedroom door frame which serves as a stake. It is all dream and fantasy, but I have been tied naked to a stake with a fire lit under my bare butt more than once, and have always had powerful orgasms, :load: :load:. When these events have happened, part of me was hoping that I would actually be burned to death, "Ashes to Ashes; Dust to Dust"! I do think that it is my ultimate fate to be burnt at the stake nude!
Fireboots

I also wonder who would like to watch a nude man burning at the stake? If a live feed of such and execution were posted here, who would tune in?

I would watch the live feed. And fantasize making love to the still-warm, crispy-fried body afterward.

Are you particular about using wood burning fire or gas? Wood sounds nice as it burns, but it is hard to control. A propane rig using an array of pipes to surround you with flame would be fun. Low flames to burn off some hair, let you cum, then the gas is turned up full blast for death by fire. Once you cum I'd give you a quick send off, but if you wanted, a slow roast could be done leading to a big party where you are served up steaming hot

I would watch the live feed. And fantasize making love to the still-warm, crispy-fried body afterward.

I would love to watch a live stream of a nude man burning at the stake! :horny: :stroke: :load: I would envision it being me! Of course, if I was the nude man burnin g at the stake I couldn't watch, but I would hope that someone was enjoying the show! :load: :load:

Fireboots

Are you particular about using wood burning fire or gas? Wood sounds nice as it burns, but it is hard to control. A propane rig using an array of pipes to surround you with flame would be fun. Low flames to burn off some hair, let you cum, then the gas is turned up full blast for death by fire. Once you cum I'd give you a quick send off, but if you wanted, a slow roast could be done leading to a big party where you are served up steaming hot

I see your point Headsman, my fantasy would be a wood burning pyre, built slowly so the flames would lick my butt and cock until I cum :load: then built huge to totally consume my body. Propane or natural gas burners would be much more effective, consoling the flame to the perfect height to slowly kill me by burning my lower body, :load: then turned full blast to finish cremating me!

Fireboots

Back