Burn me at the Stake Nude!

I think that in place of a stake, a St. Andrew's cross, exposing the groin area would be more aesthetically pleasing. The burning torture placed a few feet below the scrotal sack to prolong the agony as flames lick the head of the cock

I agree with you Will, burning tied to a St. Andrew's cross would be aesthetically pleasing, you could see my cock swell from the heat, and it would prolong the torture, but for me, my ultimate fantasy is to get burned facing the stake with the fire focused on my bum and curling under me to my cock and balls. This is based on a real life event that I described in this story:
http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/14740-Fireboot-s-Burning-Stories?p=212236&viewfull=1#post212236

I desperately wanted to finish the job. I was already obsessed with getting burnt at the stake nude before this event, which actually led to me getting aroused while roasting my butt over a campfire after skinny dipping, I was picturing myself getting burned at the stake! When I was actually tied naked to that stake and the fire lit, my sex drive kicked into overdrive! I was living my fantasy, and despite the great pain, I was loving it!

Fireboots

Hello,
I´m new here on CDG and I hope, everyone will understand my bad english. :I am new here:
I´m a gay man from the North of Germany and like fire and burning, so that my Fantasy / imagination of this makes me sometimes fear. Maybe I´ll write my fantasy, imagination and dreaming in an own thread the next days. Momently I´m looking here to all the interesting threads, photos and comments.

:winner:

Hello,
I´m new here on CDG and I hope, everyone will understand my bad english. :I am new here:
I´m a gay man from the North of Germany and like fire and burning, so that my Fantasy / imagination of this makes me sometimes fear. Maybe I´ll write my fantasy, imagination and dreaming in an own thread the next days. Momently I´m looking here to all the interesting threads, photos and comments.

:winner:

I'm glad to see another fire lover here on CDG "Firewish". As you can see from this thread, I have a very powerful lust for fire, to the point that I'm convinced that burning at the stake is my ultimate fate. Do check out my stories here:
http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/14740-Fireboot-s-Burning-Stories

And check out the "Fire Group": http://cutedeadguys.net/group.php?groupid=31

Please leave a comment and share your own fantasy.
Fireboots

Hi! I'm 18yo man. No relatives. I seeking confidently group of men who can kidnap me, undress and in nude one burn me and I will try jerk during process

Hi! I'm 18yo man. No relatives. I seeking confidently group of men who can kidnap me, undress and in nude one burn me and I will try jerk during process

Burn you to death Denier? If so we share the same fantasy.
Fireboots

It is always good to have a plan Spring Marie. I hope you get the rush you want in the middle of the pain of burning alive!
Fireboots

Hey Erebus, are you into being burnt, or burning someone else. My kink is very inwardly driven, I want to be the naked man burning at the stake, but I wouldn't pass up the chance to watch someone else burn at the stake, especially if they were nude! Of course I would volunteer to be the next victim.

Ok, I'm a broken record, but the only death fantasy that does anything for me is burning alive.

I'm in that twisted mental state again when I'm having dreams about being woken up on a hot night and being led out side naked to a stake for my execution by burning. I am totally aroused when I wake in this dream and have to burn my buttocks and cock over a flaming fire bowl filled with 99% isopropyl. I end up shooting a load :load: against my bedroom door frame while my butt feels the burning!

Every time I have this dream I can't help but think that my ultimate destiny is to get burnt at the stake nude, and part of me really wants to fulfill this fantasy! I can see the day when I actually do walk naked to a stake to be burnt alive!

Fireboots

Go for an open air cremation Denir, so people can watch the fire consume you! You will need to be tied down, even with the most powerful desire to burn alive, your self-preservation will take over!
Fireboots

As the weather starts to cool down my desire to be burnt at the stake nude increases. Maybe as a "Samhain" sacrifice, maybe as a real live "Guy" atop of "Guy Fawkes Bonfire Night" bonfire, or maybe just as a pervert getting lynched by a mob, except they wouldn't have to drag me to the stake. Not only would I willingly walk to the stake naked, I'd even build my own pyre out of very dry clean burning wood!

I'm a little surprised that watching a naked guy burn at the stake doesn't have more fans. I guess in necro land, when the body is destroyed it isn't much fun to play with. I know from my own fire-play experience and viewing more than a few real burning to death videos that guys get totally swollen cocks as they burn, and in my fire-play, I often cum :load: :load: more than once as fire licks my bare butt. If i were actually burned at the stake I know I'd cum :load: hard against the stake before I finally pass out.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is Halloween, a perfect day to burn a naked man at the stake. I might just have to arrange that, with me being the naked man burning at the stake!
Fireboots

Ah Rainmaker, it would be such a HOT way to go!
Fireboots

Hey if I'm in one of my trace walking states that finds me wrapped around a post naked, and you offered to burn me properly Rainmaker, I would find it hard to resist!

Just reading this got me hard :horny: and inspired a fire-play session :stroke: where I burnt my bum until I cum! :load:

Fireboots

Glad I could help. I do believe that if I showed up at your location it would not take much to convice you to do it

Back