putin

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
who here believes that putin is a closet faggot and that's why he hates gays so much, because he has no freedom to express or be himself?
they always say that people are most likely to hate and condemn qualities in others that they themselves posses..
common fact of psychology..

who here believes that putin is a closet faggot and that's why he hates gays so much, because he has no freedom to express or be himself?
they always say that people are most likely to hate and condemn qualities in others that they themselves posses..
common fact of psychology..

Putin doesnt hate faggots in reality... there are a lot of faggots and even transes among russian pop stars. But russian propaganda shows that there are a lot of faggots on the West to show West is rotting. Its hard to explain to american people how it works if you didnt live in authoritarian country.

Putin doesnt hate faggots in reality... there are a lot of faggots and even transes among russian pop stars. But russian propaganda shows that there are a lot of faggots on the West to show West is rotting. Its hard to explain to american people how it works if you didnt live in authoritarian country.

very interesting, thank you for your response,
in actuality, if I had the chance to sleep with him,
I'd drain his cock dry, I think he is a attractive dude

Back