China Harvesting Organs

feettartar

Forum Regular
Heard a thing on NPR today - for the last 20 years, China has been harvesting the organs of those they arrest, usually done in the military hospitals.
And get this - many while they're STILL ALIVE (because apparently it's easier for the recipient's body to not reject it).
If they have the balls to do that , they probably also then give the rest of the meat to resturants .

They have been taking organs from criminals executed for far longer than that The condemned kneels and gets a bullet in the back of the head. - then the organs can be harvested

While in the west murderers, pedophiles and terrorists get wined and dined with all these human rights. The US even though it has the death penalty they have so many human rights it is embarrassing. Once found guilty they should just be strapped to the gurney and killed there and then..

However I like China's idea. Why waste a criminal whose organs can benefit someone else? Shame there's no leaks of this happening.. I wonder how many young muscular men have had their beating hearts ripped out of their bodies

My sister, a lifelong, now retired nurse living in Fla, said that motorcyclists make the best organ doners because of stupid no-helmet laws!...as she's cynically snickering!:pass out:

What about selling ticket of execution process for the like of us? That will generate a lot of bucks for the chinese government. Or maybe, auction for whoever will pay the money, to have the right to kill the condemned for his amusement.

First I am totally against capital,punishment for reasons I have often expressed. However if it is to happen then I think that to harvest the organS to help,save other lives makes perfect sense. The organs sould not however be sold to the highest bidder but should be donated freely for him in the greatest need. That way there is no incentive for a corrupt government to execute to benefit its exchequer, or more likely its unelected leaders.

Back