20-year-old with dream body strangled with t-shirt

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The young athlete passed away with his eyes wide open in fear and disbelief.

It would be no easy matter to strangle someone with that bulky t-shirt, unless a stick were used in the back to crank the cloth tight. Maybe that's the stick I see in the center photo.

Actually it's easy to strangke someone to death with a tee shirt. If you really pull like hell on both ends they passout fairly quickly. Once they are down and quit struggling just keep strangling to cut off the air and blood supply. They will convulse for a while and twitch once they piss or and shit they go limp. Just keep pulling a minute or to just to make sure. It's a workout at first but like I said. Once the are unconsciousiness you can kind a comfortable position to finish the job infer 5 minutes.

Actually it's easy to strangke someone to death with a tee shirt. If you really pull like hell on both ends they passout fairly quickly. Once they are down and quit struggling just keep strangling to cut off the air and blood supply. They will convulse for a while and twitch once they piss or and shit they go limp. Just keep pulling a minute or to just to make sure. It's a workout at first but like I said. Once the are unconsciousiness you can kind a comfortable position to finish the job infer 5 minutes.

That gave me a boner . . .

Thank you for explaining how to strangle a victim with even the bulkiest of t-shirts. :O Who knew it was so simple?

By the way, I notice you don't have an Avatar. I wish you'd think about picking out an image. It makes it easier for your friends to spot your posts. :D

Back