Theives Suffer Mob Excecution in Guatamala

youdecide

Forum Regular
Screen shot 2013-03-24 at 2.17.41 PM.jpg

This scene would be PERFECT, if all the plastic chairs were yellow.

Only because I've noticed an inordinate number of Latin American crime scenes where the corpses are sitting in yellow plastic armchairs, and I'm a real stickler for tradition in violence.

Only because I've noticed an inordinate number of Latin American crime scenes where the corpses are sitting in yellow plastic armchairs, and I'm a real stickler for tradition in violence.

I see,I think the chairs may be yellow,its just the flash or low light photography that has distorted the yellow colour that they would otherwise show if photographed in daylight.
Even in nightime conditions it looks like they are pale yellow,so tradition has not been violated.

I see,I think the chairs may be yellow,its just the flash or low light photography that has distorted the yellow colour that they would otherwise show if photographed in daylight.
Even in nightime conditions it looks like they are pale yellow,so tradition has not been violated.

Why, THANK YOU, Mr. youdecide, for helping to make this a more PERFECT world (more perfect for me anyway)! :D

Another angle to supplement the selection for phyzzique's amazing private collection - although not nearly such good quality (I think this is from a vid captur e:dunno:)

Let this be a lesson to bad boys everywhere...

CRIME DOESN'T PAY!
Keep your nose clean and you won't end up in a plastic chair.​

Back