"Chat with Hunter Live!"

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
Established Member
Has anyone clicked on the Live Deaths banner ad to find out what "Chat with Hunter Live!" means? I'm half afraid to go there, but now I'm curious as to who the hell Hunter is that I would want to chat with him live.

No, he posted the same link in many posts, without any relevance to these posts, so I didn' t trust it.

No, he posted the same link in many posts, without any relevance to these posts, so I didn' t trust it.

Thank you for your thoughts, Kees, but who, or what, is Hunter? Do you know? Is he Live Deaths'/Best Deaths' equivalent of Meatpie?

Hunter is one of the actors at Best Deaths. Their producer, Todd, is a member here. Best Deaths pays for that banner, so I doubt seriously that there's any risk in clicking on it. Perhaps Todd might reassure the members here.

That is interesting additional information, HangTime. I appreciate your input.

I've clicked on the banner ad-- there were no problems-- the site is fine as far as computer risks go. (my PC has been attacked from the image hosting sites fairly often, OTOH.) And since the banners get renewed, this continues to be a relevant question.

BestDeaths it is what it states itself to be: a pay site for content similar to CDG-- except it is all produced fantasy content, not found / fan produced material. Some of it is inexpensively priced (i.e., $10/download.) You can search for things you like. You can even have a custom scene produced, but I didn't want to ask how much that cost.

I sort of ass.u.me'd that BestDeaths owned CDG, but maybe the sites are totally different. Perhaps Meatpie can comment on that?

My honest opinion is that I like CDG better, because our content is far edgier, especially the real, found stuff. I also tend to like the heaviest of leather / rubber / bondage play (especially as applied to folks like us.) CDG is the only place I've found it, except piecemeal. I also know what it's like to be tied up like that. It's not for the faint of heart. Perhaps getting actors to really do that is challenging.

I'd volunteer in a heartbeat. But, I doubt I'd meet their other, um, standards.

So, click if you want, it's safe. I wish them success. They do help fund CDG.

Back