Fun Ideas for a Lonpig

unoaussie

Forum Newcomer

i idea to do with a longpig while waiting for his finally day.
the chef will have a lot of parties the longpig will be use as chocolate sauce maker until the desert is served.
prep for longpig melt chocolate (which melt around 85 degrees), Chef will force the melted chocolate into longpig bladder and band his cock so nothing will leek out. then he is hook up to a milking machine in the same room the meal is served in. guessing any where between 2 to 4 hours guess will be ready for desert. he is released from the milking machine and the longpig cock has a pressure clamp place on cock then the bans on cock are cut. when guest are ready they walk up to longpig and press the pressue clamp to release a little of the chocolate cum mixture topping for their ice cream

first i,m kidnap from my Truck (Semi) taken to a remote place. force to break rocks and other work because they want a lean fit meat. this will last a 2 to 3 of months because they want to have sexually fun with the meat first.

Get Abduction and have my Cock and Balls turn into the Bulls eye of a dart board or just tied to a x-frame. 3 to 4 people in the contest of throwing dart. 3 dart and 3 throws per person. The one who get the most points wins the slave. The points would be as follow, Cock head 10 points, Balls 5 Points, Shaft of Cock 3 Points and 20 points between Cock and Balls where the hair grows and have to go into the urethra for max destruction.

Easy Back Penis Oven
take a shoe box size 13 or larger or boot box. Line it with tin foil in the inside. One end cut a open for cock to fit if want balls to cut larger other end put tip a lamp with out a shade and put the end of a lamp thru it with a two 12 volt truck turn signal lights. in the middle poke a little hole thru it so a meat thermometer in it. i have taken up to 160 degrees with cock and balls in it for about 10 minutes. but if plug hole and seen the thermometer got around 220 degrees. This is make to run off a 12 volt from a truck or car.

Back