Slaughterpigs: next victim?

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
-We believe that there may be some among you who would offer yourselves as the Slaughterpigs' next victim. If you would like us to consider you for execution, please post below a description of the way in which you would like us to kill you. Please remember that you will rarely die in exactly the way you describe. The Slaughterpigs are artists of death. And we will use what you have asked for as an inspiration that will bring the most pleasure to all.

Also, please remember that when you pass the gates of our factory you are already dead meat. You may not know the way that you will die until your last moments. But trust that we will make those last moments the most profound orgasm that you could have.

We wish you well in your dying. And we look forward to feasting on your corpse.

I would love to be fucked in the arse with a pistol, and a knife slowly digging into my neck.

As I cum - or even before I cum - shoot a bullet through my body and/or slice the knife into my neck.

That or a hanging with a plastic bag around my head as well?

However my death would bring the most pleasure to the Slaughterpigs is the most important thing, my life has always been about pleasing and serving masculine, more worthy men, so surely my death should be for that, also?

I'd rather see my murderer and the Slaughterpigs cum right before I die than making me cum!

to be fucked under a guillotine, face up, blade to be released shortly after i cum. i wonder for how long can my separated head keep consciousness, really really curious.
or under an axe or a katana sword. but then again, so many hot ways to go...

My death will be after I have serviced a man and swallowed his cock, giving him the pleasure only one man can give another. He will then fuck my ass with his rock hard manhood sending me into a sexual frenzy. We both cum, he takes a knife and slashes my neck, pulling me back as blood spurts from my ruptured blood vessels and windpipe. As my body desperately seeks air, he takes his bloody knife blade and rips open my gut, causing my insides to spring out and slide own my legs in a mangled bloody entanglement of innards and muscle. My body convulses and cock explodes as I die slowly in my Slaughterpig's arms until it is still. My death throes fuel my killers snufflust causing them to cum into my destroyed corpse.

cyberspider, I would love to grant your wish. seeing your neck spill blood from your cum soaked body would be worth a slow motion video to post for the world...

you are getting my dick hard, headsman. tell me more, so you got a functional guillotine at home? ;")

cyberspider, I would love to grant your wish. seeing your neck spill blood from your cum soaked body would be worth a slow motion video to post for the world...

So are you willing to join in the Slaughterpigs execution of cyberspider? There has already been much discussion of the best way to separate his head from his shoulders, and what to do with it before ... and after. Perhaps you could be given the task of its removal. Or the task of looking into its eyes to see how much it is aware as you thrust your ...

Ah. But we get ahead of ourselves. And some things are best left for the victim to appreciate as they happen. If you would like to be included as a Slaughterpig for this event, please let us know. We would guess that your experience would be a welcome addition to expand our expertise.

I'm sure I can source a machete. a little lumbar and top weight and we are set. Or I can just slice you slow. make you twist as my cock grinds in your ass. how do you want it lover?

ultimately, in the end you are the one who's in control to deliver the final blow the way you choose.
though i'd far rather have it quick, i have a suspicion that with the slow and dirty knife cut such as those islamic state fuckers do head seems to go out very soon in the process.

...hey! but before that, i want to make my own kill too!

how would you like it done then, killmenow? tell me

So it seems you have several possibilities before you are killed. Xaveman would like to die with the barrel of a gun up his ass. JacobFuller wants to have his throat sliced open while he is fucked. And killmenow would seem to be open to many methods although he may still suggest one he would prefer. Would any of our other willing victims like the opportunity of snuffing someone before they are slaughtered? Or should we leave all three kills to cyberspider before his head is removed?

all three kills to me? mmmmm, you are so generous Tecpatl :")
if no one else applies, i take it, sure hell yeah! :"D

and let us not forget there is Dark Fader on the Slaughterpigs death row too, so there is four willing victims before me.

and let us not forget there is Dark Fader on the Slaughterpigs death row too, so there is four willing victims before me.

I was thinking he was just responding to JacobFuller's post, but he is more than welcome to be slaughtered at our hands. And since his avatar is a gun, maybe he would like a chance to snuff xaveman.

Perhaps Slaughterpigs can host a grand snuff orgy, hard bodies fucking willing victims, naked bodies tied in place ready for death, and then as they begin to cum, one by one they are strangled and shot and hacked and gutted, until the Slaughterpigs factory is dripping with cum and blood and piled high with dead meat.

Actually Tecpatl you were correct in your assumption. I was responding to Jacob and somehow have managed to get embroiled in a cabal of cranium croppers....quick!....which way to the exit:I am new here:

I was thinking he was just responding to JacobFuller's post, but he is more than welcome to be slaughtered at our hands. And since his avatar is a gun, maybe he would like a chance to snuff xaveman.

Perhaps Slaughterpigs can host a grand snuff orgy, hard bodies fucking willing victims, naked bodies tied in place ready for death, and then as they begin to cum, one by one they are strangled and shot and hacked and gutted, until the Slaughterpigs factory is dripping with cum and blood and piled high with dead meat.

The more I look around at the hotties lining up for dis-integration the more I think I should just get a bucket of popcorn and stick around for the show. The audience isn't expected to participate as victims....right?!!

So it seems you have several possibilities before you are killed. Xaveman would like to die with the barrel of a gun up his ass. JacobFuller wants to have his throat sliced open while he is fucked. And killmenow would seem to be open to many methods although he may still suggest one he would prefer. Would any of our other willing victims like the opportunity of snuffing someone before they are slaughtered? Or should we leave all three kills to cyberspider before his head is removed?

Back