Slaughterpigs: next victim?

It must be brutal if I don't die on natural way if I get to pick me I want to kill myself to other men and watch and then your own höllenqallen experience by hard torture to back to very long death struggle

Id want to have a guy make love to me, me on my backand feel him inside me, look him in the euyes as I cum, and...CHOP

or me it would be death by hanging. Installing the early around 6am .
Shirtless, denim and handcuffed . And passes me a halter .
And I stay all day like ca. Around 20h or after my execution is carried out by lifting my body.
The hanging must last at least 1 hour .
Then deposited me , still handcuffed , still in jeans and always with the rope in a mill carcasses.

you guys can go wild on me. the best would be for me to be tie down, have my arm and legs stretch out, so my muscles will bulge out. Take a knife or any sharp object and open hole in my abs so you could gut me. Just want it to be painful and that it last long. The important part is that I want to have you guys destroy my hot body totally before you kill me.

I want to be hanged, before my execution i want to be put in a stock and whipped

my fantasy is to be taken far into the woods and told at gunpoint to slowly hand each item of my clothes to my kidnapper until I am buck ass naked then you humiliate me while recording me then you blackmail me if I don't do what you say -cum a lot etc etc

Cyberspider, it would be the ultimate sensation to ride the crest of your death orgasm with you. Feeling your body quiver as you cum, as your head separates, that would be living.

Cyberspider, it would be the ultimate sensation to ride the crest of your death orgasm with you. Feeling your body quiver as you cum, as your head separates, that would be living.

damn, yes, headsman, nice, ride with me!

naked bodies, strangled and shot and hacked and gutted, dripping with cum and blood and piled high with dead meat.

Oh to wallow in the pile, feeding on fresh meat.

This would be the orgy of a lifetime, to feel the surrender and release of a will group of men, to lay on the warm wet bodies as they grow cool and stiff...

Take a knife or any sharp object and open hole in my abs so you could gut me. Just want it to be painful and that it last long.

I would reach into the hole in your abs and pull your slimey guts out, wrap them tightly around your neck, and shove them into your throat. Choke on that, muscle boy!

I would love to be forced to throw each item of clothing I have into a fire in the woods until I am bullocks naked then forced to cum before death

Well I'd love to be passed about the group and penatrated anally with ever bigger cocks. Endure a deep fisting to loosen my hole completely. Then be held down and my belly opened and my liver and vitals pulled out slowly and show to me. The grand finale my heart would be extracted from me beating and inserted into my own rectum so I can feel it's fading beats in my ass before passing away.

A bit far fetched but why not shoot for the stars.

a favourite carcel drawing comes to mind for my death. gutted first and then decapitated just before I die from the gutting. gutted.JPG

Would love to watch, maybe snuff a wiling victim -

Thrust a metal shaft into his anus / rectum - and then deep enough to rupture the descending colon - pull that out - and tie off his cock and balls - banding them, to prepare for the future chopping -

fucking him bare-back, doggy style - and slitting open the lower belly -

Pushing him down as I slide my cock out of his quivering hole - roll him over unto his back - and ramming my cock back into his hole - to slice him open - pubes to ribs -

fucking and pulling on his guts, cutting them free - and then - to cut off his cock and balls -

Cyberspider I would build a guillotine just for you. I'd make it sturdy so I can fuck you over and over as you stare at the shiny blade that will harvest your soul. Cum massive for me, over and over until you beg me to release you

you are getting my dick hard, headsman. tell me more, so you got a functional guillotine at home? ;")

Back