Slaughterpigs: next victim?

personally, i don't see why not Dark Fader.
but you could heat up the barbecue grill just as well.

Strapped down face up in a guillotine while a line of guys pounded my ass. When the last one shoots, release the blade. ��

hot! much like exit of my choice. i stick my head in the lunette right after you :")
guys, we need to get a guillotine, sounds like it's a popular one.

The more I look around at the hotties lining up for dis-integration the more I think I should just get a bucket of popcorn and stick around for the show. The audience isn't expected to participate as victims....right?!!

You are welcome to join the Slaughterpigs but you will be expected to contribute your strength and your cum as we snuff this growing line of willing victims. So bring your knives or guns or ropes. No popcorn. Wouldn't want you to spoil your appetite for the feast to follow.

You are welcome to join the Slaughterpigs but you will be expected to contribute your strength and your cum as we snuff this growing line of willing victims. So bring your knives or guns or ropes. No popcorn. Wouldn't want you to spoil your appetite for the feast to follow.

of course, Tecpatl is the boss and he's got the final word around here :"D

hot! much like exit of my choice. i stick my head in the lunette right after you :")
guys, we need to get a guillotine, sounds like it's a popular one.

Why not two guillotines positioned so you can watch each other get fucked by the Slaughterpigs, so close that your soon to be dead heads are next to each other. So you could kiss each other as the blades drop and your heads fall to the ground, the blood of your stumps pumping over your last kiss.

Why not two guillotines positioned so you can watch each other get fucked by the Slaughterpigs, so close that your soon to be dead heads are next to each other. So you could kiss each other as the blades drop and your heads fall to the ground, the blood of your stumps pumping over your last kiss.

i like the idea, it's hot as hell, i'm totally into kissing ... but trying to imagine it ... the physical logistics of this setup is next to impossible.

you're the man after my heart, Tecpatl :")

i figured that much, yes, but i have fixation for being eyes to eyes while kissing. and also worried about straining the neck to one side. but in the end, we just need to test it. right?

you're the man after my heart, Tecpatl :")

i figured that much, yes, but i have fixation for being eyes to eyes while kissing. and also worried about straining the neck to one side. but in the end, we just need to test it. right?

So how are you with firearms? Xaveman is first in line, and he would prefer to be shot. If you would be willing to execute him we could get our orgy of death started.

firearms are ok with me, but he did also wish for a knife on his neck, which is the one that i prefer. for those two things to happen simultaneously there have to be two executioners anyway. he'll have my cock down his throat while my blade presses into his neck. who can take that up the gun guys? what about you, Tecpatl? let's rock!
xaveman? like the plan?

firearms are ok with me, but he did also wish for a knife on his neck, which is the one that i prefer. for those two things to happen simultaneously there have to be two executioners anyway. he'll have my cock down his throat while my blade presses into his neck. who can take that up the gun guys? what about you, Tecpatl? let's rock!
xaveman? like the plan?

I love the plan, especially if I'm first to go! Then my dead body can be used by everyone involved.

I'd love the chance to behead one of the victims, as long as I know that my head will be joining his soon, held up by the hair and passed around as a fuck toy. Perhaps after I've been skinned .... my hide tanned for new leather apparel for my killer.

I'd love the chance to behead one of the victims, as long as I know that my head will be joining his soon, held up by the hair and passed around as a fuck toy. Perhaps after I've been skinned .... my hide tanned for new leather apparel for my killer.

Do you want to be skinned before or after I pull your head back by its hair to expose your willing neck and saw through your throat?
And do you have any tattoos on your torso or arms that will decorate your tanned skin? I would like a distinctive vest to wear while I slaughter other victims.

I'd be up for a death by firearm. Gun my down by firing squad or execution style would be a great way to go. I'd stand at a stone wall awaiting my fate, or kneel before my shallow grave awaiting a single bullet to the head. My twitching body would be finished off with another round of hot lead to the chest, making my lifeless body jump as a spray of blood splatters outward.

Skin me first, as long as I'm still conscious to feel your fist grab my hair & yank my head back. I'll get whatever tatoos you order so your "vest" will be custom made.

Add me to your list I would like to be hanged naked with a plastic bag over my head for good measure

I instead of before an another victim that was already longer tortured me lick the sweat and other bodily fluids from him!
Then I the victims with barbed wire must fisting until the victim bleeds right out of the hole because I must kill the victim slowly with thin lace equip small knife until the victim die then must I experience with same that my sacrifice by a rather strong hairy and Jessica smelling slautherpig Daddy that beautiful long me suffer and in addition with sandpaper skin by me schruppt me

Back