Dead Women Feet & Soles

Shit rube, how was I supposed to know? Looked pretty dead to me. Oh well

in future reference, anything on a bed should draw your attention, angles of the pics as well as any livor mortis. First thing that tells me they're fake, she's white. Like it or not images of Caucasian dead women are nearly impossible to come across. North American forensics typically dont involve releasing photos of feet as they usually have no reason to take a pic of a foot. Secondly, the angle. If you notice on one of the shots its taken from literally on top of her, a forensic photographer would never take a picture from such an angel. Thirdly, the bed does not look like a crime scene, there is no numbered markers, blood or anything odd. Another point she is positioned very straight, which corpses typically aren't. Finally, there is no rigor, change in appearance or livor mortis. Also flickr is the last place you would find real photos of the dead. I don't know if you're new to searching up necro material but it definitely doesn't come cheap or easily. Hope these guidelines help you.

in future reference, anything on a bed should draw your attention, angles of the pics as well as any livor mortis. First thing that tells me they're fake, she's white. Like it or not images of Caucasian dead women are nearly impossible to come across. North American forensics typically dont involve releasing photos of feet as they usually have no reason to take a pic of a foot. Secondly, the angle. If you notice on one of the shots its taken from literally on top of her, a forensic photographer would never take a picture from such an angel. Thirdly, the bed does not look like a crime scene, there is no numbered markers, blood or anything odd. Another point she is positioned very straight, which corpses typically aren't. Finally, there is no rigor, change in appearance or livor mortis. Also flickr is the last place you would find real photos of the dead. I don't know if you're new to searching up necro material but it definitely doesn't come cheap or easily. Hope these guidelines help you.

Damn, well that's good to know. I thought she looked hot either way, and those feet are absolutely insane. I'd love to have my way with her feet and soles, dead or alive. I bet they'd look delicious with a toe tag hanging from one of her big toes. Anyway, thanks for the pointers!

I'm just dying to find some clear pictures of dead young white woman feet/soles. I looked through every page of this thread and it all seems to be orientals or if they are white, there are no close ups. I'm obsessed with women's feet, lol

I'm just dying to find some clear pictures of dead young white woman feet/soles. I looked through every page of this thread and it all seems to be orientals or if they are white, there are no close ups. I'm obsessed with women's feet, lol

I know how you feel bro, I prefer whites too. Even in the secret room all the close up HQ feet pics are all of Chinese women, the search continues.

I know how you feel bro, I prefer whites too. Even in the secret room all the close up HQ feet pics are all of Chinese women, the search continues.

Mmmm....wouldn't you like to have your way with her dead feet and soles though? I know I would! If she were really dead that is, lol. I'd love to see them poking out from under a sheet in the morgue, laying totally lifeless, cold, wrinkled. I'd wash them with my tongue. They look to be pretty big too!

Back