Man found dead in bathtub at hotel mogul’s home

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
A 23-year-old man was found dead Wednesday in the bathtub of the posh Central Park South home of a trendy hotel developer, sources said.
Sean Verdi died of an apparent drug overdose at the home of Ian Reisner, 45, who’s known for developing the gay-friendly Out NYC hotel in Hell’s Kitchen, according to law-enforcement sources.
Verdi was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital at 8:30 a.m., where he was pronounced dead.
The young man’s stepfather was heartbroken.
“I cried all day,” said the step*father, Steven Colandrea. “All I know is that he was at a party and OD’d. That’s not like Sean. He never had any problems.”
Reisner called 911 and reported the tragic incident to the cops, according to Verdi’s parents.
Police said initially they do not believe criminality was involved.
Colandrea said he was shocked to learn that his step-son died in the bathtub on an older man’s apartment.
“I thought it was a stupid accident,” he said. “So now I’m getting upset finding out about Ian Reisner and how old he was.”
Verdi met Reisner at Bartini in Hell’s Kitchen, where he worked, his parents said.
The enterprising young man was looking to open his own business and recently received a degree in bioengineering from Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ.

http://www.nextmagazine.com/content...d-hotel-moguls-bathtub-apparent-drug-overdose

yet another damn fine good-looking piece of meat that's just going to go waste -
such a shame, indeed.

you got that right, I bet his soles are like a USDA prime piece of M E A T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree, what a waste to bury or burn. man i bet his body looked so hot lying in that tub in perfect condition. probably would butcher out to a good 60 lbs of prime tasty meat and what a great trophy head ;)

totally agree, slitneck - or, as some say, "I'll buy THAT for a dollar!!!":happy banana:

Back