Snuff Film Just For You.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
A friend comes to you and says he is making a genuine snuff film. The model/victim and the scenario match exactly the fantasies you have had for years about torturing and killing a hot young man. Knowing your inclinations, your friend invites you to be on the set during filming to view the scene up close, as an observer, not as a participant. Further, he can guarantee that there will be no way anyone could ever connect you with the film. Every violent sexual fantasy you have ever had will be played out before your eyes. Would you, or could you, accept the invitation?

I ask myself the question. I get off on watching video of men being killed, tortured, maimed, burned, dismembered. I got no problem with watching because all those are events in the past. This one will be in the present, for my pleasure. I’d like to say I’d take the moral high ground and decline the invitation. But….

I could be persuaded if part of the deal was that I would get snuffed myself in my ultimate fantasy way, burnt at the stake nude, facing the stake with the fire kept just butt high until I die, then the fire would be built high enough and kept burning long enough to reduce my body to ashes and dust.

Fireboots

interesting question, since this is a theoretical situation I would probably attend knowing that the guy would die whether I was present or not. But then again perhaps my better half would prevail and I too would take the moral high ground. Gotta admit it would be hot as hell though.

Slitneck1 raises an interesting point that I hadn’t considered. If the man will die regardless of my presence, morality becomes less relevant. Now I really don’t see much reason to deny myself this joyous stimulation.

in the end our lust for this thrill would prevail, you simply don't get this kind of opportunity every day.

Maybe the victim wants it. Could be hot to get the dude off one last time, then take his head off. bleed him out

Dang it, linoname1 - you had to go and say 'that'. You are right. That is the true moral high ground! And would likely win out with most.

It would be fun to say 'hell yeah .. I'd be there'. But in reality, even if it were my most erotic fantasy, I couldn't let it happen. Sucks huh!!!!

Yes, you might be able to stop it but just by accepting the invitation to be there, you've probably already made the decision to enjoy the spectacle. At that point, it would never enter your mind to stop it. When your cock is raging, you won't yell "Stop! Stop!".

i agree,
one might have every moral and good intention of stopping it from happening, but once your cock is engorged and thumping away with a mind of its own all of right versus wrong flies out the door and satisfying your meats cravings urges and desires is all that becomes important at that moment.
everything else takes a back seat.
however, if you get off to things relatively quickly and shoot that jizz and the dude is still alive, you may be able to stop it from going any further..............

You have a good point .. That horned rage is a powerful little devil. But honestly, most everyone here, is here, because we have the moral fortitude not to take place in such an act. Though we have the desires ... Strong as they are .. When that moment comes, we are stronger than them. That is why we are still walking around. I believe that we are given that extra discernment along with our desires, to help us survive it. Some cave under the pressure, but most don't. That is why you don't hear about it on the evening news. Sure you hear about murders and killings and the like. But, killings to satisfy a sexual urge are rare. How many of us have watched the report and said what a waste they just killed him, they should have taken his shoes or his pants or fucked him or .. Or .. Or ... These are our secret desires and they will stay that way. That why we love this community.

I just said WE a lot .. It wasn't my intention to speak for others. But I'm sure that I am, so I won't change it.

None of this changes the fact that your original scenario would be hot as hell ....

i agree, one might have every moral and good intention of stopping it from happening, but once your cock is engorged and thumping away with a mind of its own all of right versus wrong flies out the door and satisfying your meats cravings urges and desires is all that becomes important at that moment. everything else takes a back seat. however, if you get off to things relatively quickly and shoot that jizz and the dude is still alive, you may be able to stop it from going any further..............

True stu, we all know that your cock is always engorged and thumping and has a mind of its own. I'll give you the quick shoot then save method. But I'm sure that would save!!!

It would be pretty awesome to be there for that moment. How could I say no?

I think I would say yes,but there is no way of knowing for certain unless such and offer was made.
It would be interesting to know what everyones ideal victim would be like.

Maybe the victim wants it. Could be hot to get the dude off one last time, then take his head off. bleed him out

an interesting question raised here.
i'd go with headsman: what if he wants it? what sort of moral ground is there to be discussed? if that is his wish?
...mind you, i really prefer all of the fantasies here with willing victims, rather than violent scenarios of the unwilling ones.

on the other hand, when i think about it, if the victim was unwilling i'd do whatever it takes to stop it.

I don't know, I would really want to see an unwilling bear or strong hairy man be snuffed, but I don't know if in reality I would enjoy it, or if I would save his life.

Back