Josue Apolonio Martins, age 29

jon_b

Forum Elite
29 yr old Josue Apolonio Martins shot dead in his chair. 1 bullet in his head - the other in his back

I've seen that yellow plastic chair before! It seems like half the guys in Latin America sit in it to die.

I've seen that yellow plastic chair before! It seems like half the guys in Latin America sit in it to die.

yep def seen that chair B4....and surprisingly he's not wearing the deadly flip-flops!!! It seems wearing flip-flops is an invitation to be shot at!!!

yep def seen that chair B4....and surprisingly he's not wearing the deadly flip-flops!!! It seems wearing flip-flops is an invitation to be shot at!!!

If the ubiquitous flip-flops are missing, it means they were stolen right off Josue's dead feet. Little does the thief realize that, by wearing those flip-flops, he has sealed his own death sentence!

Surprised he didnt wet himself in those Jeans. Must have just taken a leak before they plugged him.

Gotta give those yellow plastic chairs credit....they hold up under all sorts of scenarios. Haven't seen one buckle under pressure yet.:winner:

not a bad looking dude...another dude that I would take off those shoes and socks

Gotta give those yellow plastic chairs credit....they hold up under all sorts of scenarios. Haven't seen one buckle under pressure yet.:winner:

I've been wanting a set of those death-yellow chairs for my living room for quite some time, but I've been unable to find them anywhere in my area. I may have to take a U-Haul down south of the border to make the purchase. Plastic furniture of that particular style and color are a MUST HAVE for fans of Necro Latin America!

Back