Canadian Soldier Nathan Cirillo killed in Ottawa by Muslim Dickweed

You found some nice pictures of him He was from Hamilton, near here in Toronto. I know this would happen soon in Canada and this plus the events of yesterday where another soldier was run down by a young Quebec born man killing him and injuring another shows that the fight has come to us too. The driver in the Quebec attack was shot and killed by police too. Maybe a new form of gang violence but religious at the core.

He was serving in a Canadian Scottish Regiment (Argylls) - the Muslim convert who did this is scum and already dead - shot by a Parliament security officer - a ceremonial one at that

It is a pity the Canadians don't have live rifles and ammo on guard - like some other Scots do :)

Am I seeing something in between his legs there, or is it just my imagination? :wink:

Interesting point Duke - Here are 2 extreme enlargements using 2 different top of the market enlargement algorithms - and I have used PS to selectively 'lift' the shadows. Pls remember extreme enlargements like this introduce artifacts - so you cannot always be definite about what you see in the details - but for interest - here are the results - our CDG members will have to look and decide for themselves what can be seen. :dunno:

Whoa, definite boyfriend material:drool:

Islam is religion of peace. He's gorgeous btw.

Aye he was wearing No 2 dress uniform - i.e. kilt, if his manhood is on show as he lies slain that honors his masculinity as a warrior for us.
FallenScot.jpg

Back