TO BE A VAMPIRE

Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
I think it would be hot to be a Vampire. Live for ever and suck the life out of leather clad bikers. Watching their boots scrap on the ground as your suck out all their blood. Playing with their dead body after.

OUTLAWBIKIER

I think it would be hot to be a Vampire. Live for ever and suck the life out of leather clad bikers. Watching their boots scrap on the ground as your suck out all their blood. Playing with their dead body after.

OUTLAWBIKIER
id have their boots off and id be sucking and fucking their soles,
and I wouldn't be biting them in the necks either, id slowly suck
them dry through their soles! Damn, now im fuckin hard!

OUTLAWBIKIER

depends on the kind of vampire and how it feeds, being fairly sadistic if I drank blood I would stalk the biker gang, feeding on them one by one, enjoying as much their terror at being my prey as feeding on their blood, now one that feeds on some other energy from them such as an emotion, one could have such fun with that with the biker toughs. if fear then finding their greatest fears to bring out and torment them with as I feed. if pain then making them endure pure agony as I feed.

Oh hell yes, I'd keep them alive and awake, restrained. I want them totally helpless and scared shitless while I dig at their leathers to open their pants so I can catch their genital aromas and take their penis and bite the penis head to suck the blood out of them! Oh fukk yeah blood sucking their penises for their life force for me!

ZONMOY I like your response. I got a hard on thinking about it.

Outlawbiker

best part of feeding on them of course would be stalking them, having these tough guys know that something is hunting them, knowing that all their guns cant do a damn thing to me. seeing their fear as each night a member of their club is taken, either to be fed upon till death if he is lucky, or turned so he has to serve me for eternity. you bikers make damn good minions when I see that they have knowledge of more victims of their club or other clubs to hunt. the biker gangs and other criminals are disappearing from my feedings. makes the citizens happy, well once the criminals are all fed on then I can move to the next group of thugs, either the billionaires in their mansions or the police departments.

OUTLAWBIKIER

I agree. If I were a vampire, I wouldn't hesitate to drain random victims--especially men. Their blood--so intoxicating... I would bathe in their blood all night long.

Back