Two students drown together in Paraíba, Brazil

I vote for Davi. Juarez is a bit too pretty. Mothers, keep your children out of the water! If the undertow doesn't get them, the sharks will.

Not meant nastily, but posts like the last two get a bit boring - as anyone but a complete newbie (which you guys aren't) knows, if images from 2014-2016ish are missing it is almost always because they were uploaded on Someimage and were lost when it closed down. So there's no point posting moans - they are gone, and unless they were very special it is unlikely the poster or anyone else will have them and be able to identify them without inordinate effort.
But if you want them and the original poster has provided enough info, which in this case Meatpie has, why not do the work yourself and contribute something useful to the site by finding them and re-uploading them?
Which in fact I've just done (wasn't difficult!), so here they are:

And here are some other drowned guys from Paraiba which I found before I was smart and added a date filter to my search:

For info: first I Googled 'Paraiba ahogado', then I remembered that in Brazil drowned is afogado not ahogado (thanks Metalmachine for telling me that) and got this batch. Since none of them fitted Meatpie's names and date, I then added a time filter, custom range 1st Oct to 6th Nov 2014 to bracket Meatpie's date, and up they came. Easy! If I didn't know about 'afogado', I could have used Paraiba and the guys' names instead.

deaddirty, you went to a great deal of effort here -- thank you! I remember the school librarian warning students that, though she was happy to be helpful, she should not be expected to research their homework assignments for them. Sooooo, you were wise to make the effort to teach denizens of CDG how to fish. The truckload of Mrs. Paul's frozen fish sticks you provided this time should be considered a ONE TIME ONLY courtesy. :D

Thanks Alex, my sentiments precisely. And the more guys do what I did, whether it's re-finding pics lost on Someimage or finding new stuff, the better CDG is :)

Back