Young man beheaded in the Philippines by Islamic State copycats

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
1am8YSXUt.jpg

Short soft hair, closed eyes, open mouth with tongue slightly sticking out, big ears, and a sleepy look. Fucking perfection.

Such a waste though that these guys don't play with the heads after they cut them off. I would have taken him home afterwards so I could make love to his sexy head. If his body was as gorgeous as his head, well then that's an added bonus.

A post-mortem skull-fuck, is what I think you're describing JonCamp. I love your creativity.

I would also like to see the rest of him....

Short soft hair, closed eyes, open mouth with tongue slightly sticking out, big ears, and a sleepy look. Fucking perfection.

Such a waste though that these guys don't play with the heads after they cut them off. I would have taken him home afterwards so I could make love to his sexy head. If his body was as gorgeous as his head, well then that's an added bonus.

I love the knife stuck business-side down in the ground in front of the stump.

The head is awesome. I'd love to be witness to the act just before I'm lead out to the same fate.

I just wanna hold his head up by his ears and kiss his lips all day, maybe sucking on his tongue every once in a while.

Back