Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A 24-year-old drug dealer was shot dead today in Burgas (Eastern Bulgaria, on the Black Sea coast).

Dude was a renowned gangster in town and together with his mates he bullied people.

At an intersection today they started insulting a dude on a motorbike.

They tried to beat him up but the 39-year-old was an ex policeman. He pulled his gun and shot 24-year-old Kaloyan Stoyanchov point blank.

Dude collapsed, face in blood and croaked in seconds from gunshot wouds to the head.

The man waited for the police to arrive and handed over his gun and told police he shot the guy in self-defence.

Kalyon was nicknamed big ginger, for the colour of his hair. He has a bro, little ginger, still alive.

Kalyon's body was put in a green body bag and taken for an autopsy.

They will open his skull tomorrow morning in the morgue in Burgas.

That particular morgue is known for the insane number of dead bodies of young men it receives.

Burgas is smaller town than the capital Sofia but because its a major port on the Black Sea and a popular holiday destination, hundreds of young men end up in the morgue there.

There is lot of murder, crazy car crashes, and many drownings, including a neighbour just a few months ago.

There is a video in good quality of his corpse being lifted.

I will keep looking for more pics and possibly post the video.

Image_232698_3.jpg

great post Meatpie, appreciate the big picture...wish i could see if he had ginger colored hair on his chest, that would be awesome

I like him too, tall and fit. Waiting for funeral pics now.

Alive pic of Ginger when he was in hospital last year after getting shot.

He quickly recovered only to be autopsied less than an year later.

Alive pic of Ginger when he was in hospital last year after getting shot.

He quickly recovered only to be autopsied less than an year later.

That's bitter - but he should have learned from getting shot and see it as a final warning to change his life. He got a second chance and wasted it :sm (20): = tragic

The thug got what he deserved. His lifeless body to be pawed over by morticians and autopsy doctors is the most useful service he ever provided socieity.

He was nearly 2 metres tall with big feet.

I found an old photo of Ginger - he used to be a boxer.

EXCELLENT FIND MEATPIE!!!!!!!:load::load::load: Can't wait for the vid! What was that term someone called red headed deaded? GINGER MINGER... A hairy tiny balled ginger minger bully! No loss to the world but an a fantastic addition to ours!!!!! :load::load::load::load::load::load::sm (9):

My cock is sore, red and raw from jacking.

MORGUE PHOTOS OF GINGER

Morgue photos of the 24-year-old gangster who was shot in Bulgaria a few months ago have been leaked to the press!

It turns out his mates, also gansgters went to the morgue and posed for a final photo with their dead friend shortly after they autopsied him.

They also told the morgue technican they would like to prepare the body for funeral themselves!

"We swear we will take revenge for your murder mate," they said in one voice over the body of their hot tall and lean friend.

They put a hat on his head to hide the autopsy scars, ginger always wore short hair, typical of gangsta style.

I really like the way you present these guys in your threads Meatpie...
Good information and interesting pics before and after, thanks a lot.

Seems like majority of gangsters are hot looking. Must be all that testosterone. In any case, he definitely got what he deserved. Maybe the mortician gave him what he deserved in his cold ass as well :)

Back