new on this site

cyberspider

Forum Regular
greetings bros,

new here, figuring things out, it's not quite easy to find my way around this site.
besides being a fairly normal and healthy gay guy i have my dark side (as you all do, obviously, that's why we come together here :")
my fantasies revolve around ropes, nooses and strangulation, swords, knives and needles and ultimately snuff. to some extent i'm into both sides of the game, though being a victim is the ultimate one. while for now these are only fantasies i'd love to turn them into a reality one day, which sounds like a much better plan then getting old.
even thought there is a lot of fun stuff here online, i'd love to find a sane and sensible mate to play with for real.
anyone from central europe here? hot lean athletic guys with little hair are my type.

cheers, let's rock!

38 ...kinda sounds like i could be ready, eh? no, not yet :")
i'll delay the fantasy for a decade or so :")

Last edited:
Welcome, cyberspider

Thanks I am big fan of Freud, I started reading his books when I was 13 and my teachers told mom I was too young for that and she tried to hide them from me.

His work was amazing and his concepts are still valid so many years after his death.

I am also new on this site... and i cant write my own threads - only reply is possible now for me. So i cant introduce myself.

You have already introduced yourself, welcome. How old are you?

Account approval sometimes may take 24 hours.

Thanks I am big fan of Freud, I started reading his books when I was 13 and my teachers told mom I was too young for that and she tried to hide them from me.

His work was amazing and his concepts are still valid so many years after his death.

sure, i have great respect for Freud, though i say the picture gets nowhere near complete if one doesn't dive into all those that came after him too. i say that now after some extensive reading of Jung. and Campbell, who offers a surprising synthesis of the two. and a brief touch with Lacan. ...though i guess we are not here to lead an intellectual debate, are we? :"D

we are not here to lead an intellectual debate, are we? :"D

You are new and it's normal to feel overwhelmed. With time you will take part in our Great Debates forum, I am sure if you are so well-read

Intense discussions sometimes take places on variety of topics here from current politics to alien life, lots of topics on movies and tv series as well.

http://cutedeadguys.net/forums/22-Great-Debates

You are new and it's normal to feel overwhelmed. With time you will take part in our Great Debates forum, I am sure if you are so well-read

Intense discussions sometimes take places on variety of topics here from current politics to alien life, lots of topics on movies and tv series as well.

http://cutedeadguys.net/forums/22-Great-Debates

nice little cozy world you have here, my sweet admin Meatpie :"D

thx ok :)
I am 36 years old.

Great age, are you hairy? :tongue for you:

nice little cozy world you have here, my sweet admin Meatpie :"D

The world is entirely in our heads.

No brain = no universe.

This is something that most people fail to get they are so sucked up in their stupid lives.

Death is also entirely a brain disorder, we have many interesting topics on that as well.
tongue%20for%20you.gif

sure yes.
then the most effective way to destroy the universe is suicide.
given the correctness of your equation, being on the observer / observed dependency.
the only destruction more sexy is a murder-suicide plot.

this whole thing puzzles me since my teen years.
violence and destruction is deeply arousing, but most people never admit it to themselves.
but it's lurking in them somewhere.
how else could the film industry make so much money on action and horror movies?
:")

You are quite the philosphical type, I like you.

I agree that a certain degree of violence is rooted deep down in every human, it is in a way a survival instinct.

When you add the sexual part things become messy.

So tell us what do you desire?

You are quite the philosphical type, I like you.

I agree that a certain degree of violence is rooted deep down in every human, it is in a way a survival instinct.

When you add the sexual part things become messy.

So tell us what do you desire?

ah, what do i desire? i wrote a bit earlier, but i can elaborate more. it's so complicated... but what isn't? :")

i desire a real deal that goes all the way to the edge, mutual torture, blood, strangling, but always with some mutual tenderness. in real life i'd hate to be a victim of some vicious brutal act of hate. i like loving play, however bloody it may be.

i desire watching hot guys dying, out of oxygen and red or blue in the face, blades tearing up their abs or plunging into their chests, swords slicing through their necks. i get totally intoxicated on an idea that it's what they really wished for. i don't care for their dead bodies much though. the real life corpses usually look quite hideous unfortunately.

i desire to expire at some point eventually. most of the time i feel life doesn't hold much mystery for me, i seem to be much more interested in death. i seem to live sorta out of politeness to the people around and i feel a little bored.

i desire to find that partner to make the final contract with. heheh, that sounds funny, i'm not looking for a life partner but a death partner.

all of that might never happen though, and fantasies might remain just fantasies.
i wish i could resist these urges, but they've been my companion since early teenage years and so i guess there is no reason to believe they will go away.

well, anyway... i just stumbled across this site on an occasion of remembering Greasetank and doing a random online search for his pictures. that was such a hot stuff!

Wow, you are into some wild shit man...can you feel love for another man?

Maybe if you find a guy that you really like you'd start to appreciate life more and your desire for death will wane.

wow, that's some very caring words from you, man, i didn't expect that here :")
but sure, yes, i have a few guys that i feel very tender love for. i did say there are two (or more) sides to me.
we are all very multi-dimensional beings after all, aren't we?
(or if you remember Deleuze and Guattari beginning of the Thousand Plateaus: "Since each of us is several, there is already quite a crowd.")
oh yes, i wish, but right now, at this point, all the ones i wanted to share my life with just refused.
that's where the old wild desires return.

Back