Two British tourists found murdered naked on Thai Beach

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Graphic photos from a Thai news website.

We hope these uncensored images help British authorities and forensic experts in their investigation.

Please no obscene or sexual comments.

Hannah Witheridge, 23, from Norfolk, and David Miller, 24, from Jersey in the Channel Islands, were found dead and naked with horrific head injuries after attending a beach party on the idyllic island of Koh Tao in Thailand.

Thai police have arrested three male migrant workers from Myanmar suspected in the robbery and murder of the British tourists.

Hannah's body was found with legs spread and police believe she was raped.

Some news websites claim David was raped as well. :noidea:

Please friend search there are more photos of David but I couldn't download because they were deleted by the uploader so quickly, I just got one small pic!

"Please no obscene or sexual comments."
Thanks for saying that, Meatpie.

Lots of people have posted comments on Dave's facebook page most say they can't believe he is naked corpse in morgue.

Here is a cool pic one of his friends posted a few hours ago titled "Dave cooling off after an epic night!!!"

He is cooling in a morgue fridge now.

Amazing hairy legs toes could have been better.

Now, Thai police want to make his british friend as scapegoat, by claiming that found short with dave's blood in apartment of dave's friend. This country rely on tourism too much, so if the real murder is Thai, it will impact tourism in Thailand.
And let alone the military's goverment, they can bend the truth whenever they want to.

Last edited:
Handsome and tall yes, I think he was at least 1.87 cm tall

He's Gorgeous! I wonder why the killer wanted to damage her so badly like that. I don't see why the murderer couldn't have been another British person who knew them.

OMFG I want him...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back