That's right. Go on yahoo and share your miserable lives and don't post here unless you have anything interesting to say.

We have lots of interesting things to say here. You know that.

It's just all the thing we say about you that we don't post here.
Mostly stuff you will know about later. Much later. (when you're old enough to understand) he he he.

You silly old drama Queen eating Wrestler candy and breaking your chair.

Wrestler is a wafer, not a candy. You fail yet again. 100% retard, sometimes you are worse than LBR.

We have lots of interesting things to say here.

If you are so interesting why is it that only LBR and I reply to your shitposts?

Wrestler is a wafer, not a candy. You fail yet again. 100% retard, sometimes you are worse than LBR.
It's covered in chocolate and honey and other sweets.
Makes it a candy everywhere else.

If you are so interesting why is it that only LBR and I reply to your shitposts?

Don't know, why do you reply?

Serious thing, the internets.

So if we ban you, you will retaliate yes?

Start a forum war?

Yes, I steal from kiuma and goregasm. The entire cdg is a repost from GG, a perfect copy.

I don't see why you are wasting your precious time here and not chat on Yahoo with rottie and tell him how beautiful he is.

:sm (43):

Yes, I steal from kiuma and goregasm. The entire cdg is a repost from GG, a perfect copy.

I don't see why you are wasting your precious time here and not chat on Yahoo with rottie and tell him how beautiful he is.

:sm (43):

cause it's my time and You keep sending offline love notes to LBR.

Ok boys!

Take this to the appropriate section before I infringe BOTH of you for derailing the thread!!

Lul at you both.
Besides.
Necrophilia should remain illegal.
It deters people with bad intentions.

Not_Rape_Clown.jpg

Necrophilia doesn't do any harm to anyone or to society in general. There should be places where people are allowed to choose a corpse that suits their taste and then fuck their brains out.

Hope one day society understands this and learns to accept people with different tastes.

By banning necrophilia it will only get worse.

Dead bodies are hidden from view in the modern world, people are rarely exposed to death and corpses.

For necrophiles this is a bad situation - not much of a choice really - morgue work or other filed where you have access to the dead...but for those who don't wish to do that the internet remains their only source of sexual gratification.

Killins is definately wrong but so much young men die every day, even if they give us 1% it will still be good - better than nothing!

LoL

Yes it is rape.
Rape is anything that can't consent.
Dead things cant consent.
Kthnx.

Not_Rape_Clown.jpg

Necrophilia doesn't do any harm to anyone or to society in general. There should be places where people are allowed to choose a corpse that suits their taste and then fuck their brains out.

Hope one day society understands this and learns to accept people with different tastes.

By banning necrophilia it will only get worse.

LoL

This is not an Attack on anyone point of View of this issue:

But your going up against the Church. who's belief is that of Jesus Christ and his whole Resurection thing.

Tough and Very Difficult Battle.

I know what I believe.
And I stick to it.

well not like I want to fuck dead bodies..but It can be legal,i dont care
a dead body is not rape..the soul/life has left and they fell and see nothing,and now is only bad in how the relatives are horrified by it. so the sentence should be less

You are all missing the basic word of Rape.
Rape:
rape1

rape [rayp]
n (plural rapes)
1. forcing of somebody into sex: the crime of using force somebody to have sexual intercourse with somebody
2. instance of rape: an instance of the crime of rape
3. violent destructive treatment: the violent, destructive, or abusive treatment of something
the rape of a beautiful stretch of countryside

4. abduction: an act of seizing somebody and carrying him or her away by force (archaic)

vt (past and past participle raped, present participle rap·ing, 3rd person present singular rapes)
1. force somebody to have sex: to force somebody to have sexual intercourse
2. violate something: to treat something in a violent, destructive, or abusive way
rape the land for its resources

[14th century. Via Anglo-Norman < Latin rapere "seize"]

The Latin word rapere "to seize," from which rape is derived, is also the source o fEnglish rapacious,rapid,rapine,rapture,ravage,raven1,ravine,ravish,surreptitious, andusurp.

A dead person...Can not ....consent. Period.

You are all missing the basic word of Rape.

Actually, not.

rape [rayp]
n (plural rapes)
1. forcing of somebody into sex: the crime of using force somebody to have sexual intercourse with somebody
2. instance of rape: an instance of the crime of rape
3. violent destructive treatment: the violent, destructive, or abusive treatment of something
the rape of a beautiful stretch of countryside

4. abduction: an act of seizing somebody and carrying him or her away by force (archaic)

We are clearly not talking about 3 &4.

A dead person...Can not ....consent. Period.

This is what I asked/wrote: Does a dead person's body have the same right as living people do?

Back