Horse Thief

Early

Forum Regular
This one will take a while. I'll post as I go along.

"I din't steal no hoss. I jus borro'd it."
And the judge answered, "It weren't your horse, son. Death by hanging!" and his gavel banged down.
The sheriff didn't have proper jail clothes and gave him an old pair of pants that didn't fit. The next morning, he was led out to the street.
"Boy, it's over. Now, get on up thar."

1004aApproaching.jpg

"John, help me with these damn pants, will ya? I'm losing em."
"Matthew, in five minutes, what difference will it make?" John said with a big grin.
"Com'on its the only thing I'm a war'in. It makes a big differnce to me!"
"Maybe you can entertain people for once instead of taking things from them."
"Please, John."
John laughs. The sheriff had nodded to John to let it happen.

1005aUpSteps.jpg

"Why are yo'all here? You don even know me." Matthew called out to crowd accoss the street. A few cat-calls echoed in response. Without resistance, he was just letting it happen to him.
"Okay, Matthew, knock it off. Get up on the stool." John was keeping the pants up until there was nothing Matthew could do about it.

1006aComplaining.jpg

Good start!

"Please, you guys, not like this, shit! I heard tell what happens down there."
Sheriff, "You don't have to kill anyone, John, I'll handle it."
"Thanks, sheriff. With a short drop we should get everything he is worried about." Chuckling...
"It's not fucking funny, ass holes!" Matthew is outraged as sheriff pulls out the stool.

1007aNakedPleading.jpg

John wasn't aware that the rope should be placed at the side of the neck; and Matthew was being choked to death. It made some spectators uneasy and others more pleased.

1008Hanging.jpg

It happened as expected when his life was ebbing away.
"John, you can take him to Doc to ready him for burial."
"His brother contacted me, yesterday, and will be picking him up shortly for burial at home. That's okay?"
"Sure, less trouble for us. I didn't know he had a brother."

1009aHungDead.jpg

"I have work to do, John. I'll leave him in your hands."

1010aLeftWithJohn.jpg

"I just told the sheriff that I would go with you to see that the burial was properly done. He doesn't have a clue."
"Then lets get going before he stiffens up."

1011aMartinArrives.jpg

"The trail we are looking for is about a half mile out of town on the left. Then it is another five of six miles to the canyon where the cabin is."

"Okay, John. And my chuck wagon has enough supplies for as long as we want to stay."

1012aInTheWagon.jpg

John and Eric had been childhood friends, raised in a nearby town. John moved to Durango when he was hired as deputy to Sheriff
Jackson, who was actually a U.S. Marshall. Sexually engaged for years, they were plotting to take advantage of a young dead male. They
were attempting to find out how to get a young Indian, Comanche or Cherokee. Matthew's hanging was even more than they could have
hoped for. They had what they wanted, a sex toy.

You're moving in the right direction, for sure.
Please include some nice ass shots in the next installment(s).
This is fantastic!

Put him on the rug. I brought it up yesterday when I knew what we were going to do.

1014aAtTheShack.jpg

"John, I can't believe this kid is so hung. He must'a beat off every night."
"Nah, Eric, he had just a normal pecker like every one else, 'til we pulled the stool away. Then it began to swell. His balls hung down, like he wanted to have this happen to him. Then as he was die'n he come. Stuff was jus' oozing out of him. Then he pissed. He had a great old time."
Eric, "Jeez, he don't look a day over sixteen."
"Uhn, uhn, the judge had to have them prove he was eighteen to hang him. Someone swore his birthday was last month. What a stupid way to end it all."
"Look he's still oozing out."

1015aFirstTouch.jpg

"He is sooo warm and yummy. You got to get on him, Eric." groaned John.
"What did you expect. We have been hauling him around in over 100 degrees temperature. What are you finding in his mouth?"

1016ontop.jpg

Back