Celebrity Death Zone: 200 words or less!

Shemar Moore

criminal-mind-cop.png

Another tough guy hunk was deposited in the Death Zone next, as Shemar Moore landed with a thud in a brightly lit corridor. The confused guy was on edge. He knew something was wrong and was determined to play the hero and find out what. As he briskly moved through the corridor doing his best tough guy poses, two red laser beams suddenly shot down from the ceiling, lopping off his toned arms in seconds. Shemar howled in agony as his arms fell to the floor and blood poured out. Now unarmed, he charged through the corridor, terrified that more lasers could hit him at any point. They did, of course, but this time in a criss-cross formation so he had no escape. He saw them too late and charged into them, causing the beams to dice his body into small chunks. He gave a scream of excruciating pain before steaming chunks of his body clattered to the floor in a pile. They would be fed to the wild dogs of the Death Zone.

I just have to say that you have a wonderful and creative mind dude. Keep up the good work.

Would love to see a quick story about Chris Pratt being mauled by raptors. Inspired by Jurassic World!

I'd like it if his head was lasered off after his arms. The look of surprise would be great to see. Then the rest of his body could be "cubed" -- no problem. I want the head though.

Chris Pratt

chris-pratt-indiana-jones-photo.jpg

There is only ever going to be one death fitting for hunky Chris Pratt as he slams into a muddy woodland in the Death Zone. This guy immediately knows something wrong and begins running as he hears rustling in the trees above him. He hides behind a tree, panting heavily as he tries to use his mobile to phone for help. No help is coming though and suddenly a raptor bursts out of a nearby tree and swoops at him, digging its claws into his chest as Chris screams. He is helplessly pinned to the ground as the raptor mauls him, finally ripping his bloodied, screaming face off to end his agony. The rest of the muscle stud's flesh is soon also devoured.

I used to live in the UK so would like to decimate some soap stars (EastEnders, Hollyoaks etc. or there's some hot Aussie ones too like Home and Away) so might do an edition with those in if anyone has some suggestions.

Great to see you're back, may I suggest Ludi Lin (the new Black Ranger in the upcoming Power Ranger movie) being dismembered and then died by choking on his own genital.
fyGhbBB.jpg

These stories are great! If someone would like to write more please do! I love reading about celebs and deaths ;)

Sure! Who do you want to see get it and how?!
Tom Holland, Shawn Mendes or some other twinks in Hollywood right now. Maybe gut tom and strangle shawn? Up to you mate. I'm just glad you're interested in reviving the thread.

Back