Beheading of US journalist James Wright Foley by Islamic State [EXCLUSIVE]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
1aedDoImK.jpg

I managed to download the original video uploaded by Islamic State before youtube deleted it.

Check our True Gore video section in the next half hour I will reupload.

2aH6JYIeL.jpg

James was very scared my deepest sympathy for his parents, family and friends.

alivelyqbGbZ.jpg
James Wright Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving, 2012

Thanks for the link man, it will probably won't last long so download before it's taken down.

James Foley Beheading Video

In case you can't watch on youtube video can be found here

I seriously wish that our government here in the GREAT U S A would drop a huge bomb on all of shit islam and kill all of those worthless piece of shit inhuman pieces of breathing garbage, the only things worth keeping would be all the hot dudes feet!

Yeah...James had amazing big feet.

I just heard an interview with one of Foley's colleagues who said Foley was fully aware of the risks he was taking, and that he talked about them frequently with family and friends. As horrifying as it is to imagine his terror as he knelt there awaiting the knife (I can not bring myself to watch), at least he was not totally blindsided. He always knew he might end up with his head being sawed off. He had principles about which he felt so strongly that he was willing to put himself in harm's way. He gambled, and he lost.

I have a question. This video (the one shared in post #4) is 2 minutes 49 seconds long, but I am reading a news article that refers to the five-minute Foley beheading video. Are there more than one of them floating around, or was the news article incorrect?

It's five minutes with Obama's speech which is cut in our version.

Even in the face of death, he showed no fear, for he knew that his job will, in one way or another, lead him to such a terrible end.

Back