Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am scared of death.

You grow, you develop a personality, intelligence.

Make great friends, nice home, possibly kids.

And all this is hanging by a thread knowing that you can black out any time and to to sleep fo the rest of eternity.

You become blind and paralyzed.

And there is absolutely no turning back.

I am not that scared of death. It is not a bravado. I just don't comprehend it well. Maybe I am too numbed.

I am not waiting for my death, but I hope I could finally meet my dead squid heroes when I die. I have a feeling they don't want to meet me, though.

Death is nothing to fear.
:|

WITH ME AND LBR ON YOUR WEBSITE CONSTANTLY ANNOYING YOU NIGHT AND DAY.

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLE BE AFRAID OF A LITTLE THING LIKE DEATH.

hahahaha

But you will definately feel the transition - dying.

There is a famous quote, "I don't have a problem with death. Its the process of dying that bothers me".

I have terrible fear of cancer and tumors esp in the head mainly due to the horrific symptoms they cause as the pressure in the skull builds up.

I also consider eye diseases very brutal. I recently visited a health forum and lots of young people said they have been diagnosed with macular degeneration which is basically slowly losing your vision and not much that can be done.

Maybe dying in a car accident or from sudden cardiac arrest is much to be preferred than horrible diseases.

I want to die from a sudden cardiac arrest. You maybe washing the dishes and all of a sudden pass out - no pain, no time to ponder the meaning of life.

Around 300,000 deaths occur in the US only from SCA. Young people even sportsmen are affected.

You may never know you have a heart condition until they perform an autopsy and take your heart out and slice it to pieces.

If possible, i'd like to know roughly how long i had left to live, sudden death is far harder for the loved ones left behind, at least with some forms of cancer you can prepare yourself and those around you for the end.
No i'm not going soft, the other reason i don't think this would be so bad a way to go is because if you know you are going to die soon, you have nothing left to fear so you could do all the things you always wanted to do without having to worry about the conciquences ,and settle all the old scores with those who had caused you pain and heart ache throughout your life.

Maybe dying in a car accident or from sudden cardiac arrest is much to be preferred than horrible diseases.

That's what I keep saying about dying. I'd rather die quickly than slow and painfully.

I do know about bad things religions can do or have done, but I guess that's when they or "belief" can provide some relief for some people.

No I did not die afraid of death, or to die. I will not be old in any case and not die of old age. I would have liked a crazy running past me to me a knife rammed into the body or one of my shoots. The die, I want to experience fully conscious. For it will be the last thing I would feel. It should as long as it is only possible to continue, the pain I do not care, but perhaps also other feelings then flow through my body. I want to feel how it feels. I will consciously experience it. Feel like I will be cold. My breath and my heart will be slower. I want to hear all times conscious of smelling and seeing what is happening around me, and when it is where I want to let go and give me death.
This is my wish for the end of my days.

I am also not afraid to die.

I have been re-diagnosed by the doctor with terminal chronically kidney failure.

So if nothing is done, I am dead for sure.

So, I am not afraid to die...

I just live my life to the fullest and cherish every moment.

I have been re-diagnosed by the doctor with terminal kidney failure.

Re-diagnosed? What is this...when? If it is indeed that bad you should be on dialysis. You also climbed a hill in Bulgaria with a MTB with no problem, there is nothing "terminal" about that.

Forget those medical names, the important thing is how you feel.

So how are you?

The re-diagnosed me after all the tests were in when I was in the hospital, takes some time...

Well, I do feel I am getting weaker slowly, more easy to get fatigued and ill. There are days when i can only lie and not get up, so tired I am.

I hope I can get the transplant soon,

So I can start to live again better and healthier!!

But I ain't dead yet, i will fight until the bitter end!!

:sad: That is not good news.

So medication no longer working for you...damn it. You looked OK in Sep. Just don't get depressed as bad thoughts will weaken your immune system even more.

:(

I'm sorry to hear this Entilzha, I hope you get a donor soon as possible. I would hate for anything terrible to happen to you.
I myself am scared of dying. I mentioned waking up with my heart racing, I was scared it was a heart attack. I finally went to a doctor and he says it seems fine, must've been a nightmare or something. I hope he's right. Even so, I'm going to try to eat healthier and exercize more so I don't develop heart problems if I don't already have them. It's tough though.

I would hate for anything terrible to happen to you.

People undergo all kinds of surgeries every day, kindey transplants are done routinely here and are among the most successull of all transplant surgeries, at least here. Most patients recover quickly and begin to have normal lives.

Problem is the have to find a good match, I wish you the best of lucky with that Enty.[/QUOTE]

I myself am scared of dying. I mentioned waking up with my heart racing, I was scared it was a heart attack.

That is odd, when was that? Perhaps you had a bad dream verlup. At the doctors did they take your blood pressue, electrocardiogram etc?

Everything OK?

I'm going to try to eat healthier and exercize more so I don't develop heart problems if I don't already have them. It's tough though.

As we get older its harder to keep fit. If you have a bike try biking all day in Central Park!

LoL

If I lived in NYC that would have been my favourite sport!

I go biking every other day here, still warm so I climb the mountains but only for a few hours because it gets dark quickly.

By 4.30 pm its already dark here.

You need to eat mroe veggies verlup, more sex too and walks in Central.

No I did not die afraid of death, or to die. I will not be old in any case and not die of old age. I would have liked a crazy running past me to me a knife rammed into the body or one of my shoots. The die, I want to experience fully conscious. For it will be the last thing I would feel. It should as long as it is only possible to continue, the pain I do not care, but perhaps also other feelings then flow through my body. I want to feel how it feels. I will consciously experience it. Feel like I will be cold. My breath and my heart will be slower. I want to hear all times conscious of smelling and seeing what is happening around me, and when it is where I want to let go and give me death.
This is my wish for the end of my days.

I want the same.

I want to experience it all.

Back