17 Minutes of Guys Getting Beheaded by ISLAMIC STATE in Deir ez-Zor, Syria

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
1RVjgv8K.jpg

Video released August 14, 2014 by
Islamic State shows a round of beheadings in Deir ez-Zor. Original file available for download in our Secret Room, absolutely no watermarks.

[FLV]http://www.cutedeadguys.net/mediaplayer2/videos/vid31.flv[/FLV]

I hate them too, but I L O V E their meaty manly soles!!!
what a waste of male feet meat!

video very good with those soles of meat to be devoured
the other not for me because I do not want to lose will head also

All of them, begining with imams and other clericals need to be beheaded, nude and sexually excited :)

These brainfucked/babarian/muslim/religion scum of the earth, needs to be fucking gone from this earth !!!!

I hope they will get nuked verry soon!

This is awful. Almost as bad as what the Christians were doing a few hundred years ago to anyone who didnt conform to the Catholic church. Most Muslims are peace loving people but like any other there is a rotten element.

You can have the meaty soles, I'll eat the rest of them. Those were good looking dudes. But that group really needs to recruit a better cameraman.

Ya know all this thing with these extremists cutting heads off. I just don't get it. Surely they could have much more fun if they played around a little first. Just hacking heads off for no apparrant reason just makes no sense at all. Am sure if some of these perps if they had their heads cut off would carry on living because there is no way they got a functioning brain in their head...

"Almost as bad as what the Christians were doing a few hundred years ago?" You're just a no-nothing bigot.
Germans are Christians, right? And it wasn't a few hundred years ago. So who's the no-nothing bigot here

Maybe he meant the inquisition, which maybe wasn't worse but just as bad.
Germans are Christians, right? And it wasn't a few hundred years ago. So who's the no-nothing bigot here

I would like to be the guy who holds them down. I could straddle them with my legs and hold them tight, and put my hands on their arms and back to hold them still.

Back