Stolen body parts.

verlup1

Forum Elite
Established Member
The mortician stuck pipes in the legs after illegally selling the bones among other parts.

Wow very interesting! Where is this? They do that here as well.

very interesting and really quite beautiful to see the exhumed embalmed feet. there is soil in there, did the coffin break i wonder?

lol...

Well at least the stolen parts got used for something useful?? People waste too many bodyparts nowadays.

I read this happened in NY, and some famous journalist was apparently one of the "victims". If I remember correctly, an Ohio couple bought a funeral parlor in NY, and that's when the illegal sales of body parts became a public knowledge. Something similar also happened in CA as well.

I am not all that against organ transplanting, but this, I am waaaay unsure.

I think if people have chosen to donate thats fine. Stealing bits and selling bits of somebody's loved one is wrong and should be dealt with severely. People tend to want to be buried whole and I think that's the way it should be. Except for donations of course.

I think it would be very hot if I croak and they steal my nuts at the morgue and donate them to another dude who needs new ones.

that's fine coz you've just permitted it. I will steal your feet and keep them in my freezer for my sexual gratification. and I will cut off your head so I can always get my cock sucked .

I want you to put my foot in my mouth.

I want you to put my foot in my mouth.

I will meatpie, I will put my feet in your cold dead mouth, and wait as the rigor mortis forces your jaw to clamp round my feet so you are practically biting me even in death. That would be hot

Back