The Suicide Club

salievan

Forum Regular
Friends began to wade through the crowd of dancers. At the exit to the restroom their attention was attracted by a group of guys.
Come on Witek to the end! - They heard a voice.
The guys came closer. First, they saw the bare back guy.
The kid was sitting astride a naked guy who, in turn, was in the chair with his hands tied behind his back.
He screamed and jumped up and down on it. His body dripped sweat. He was red with the whites of his eyes popping out. Two men standing behind him, pulled together every noose for his end.
Unhappy wheezed, crumpled hair plastered to his forehead and wet strands fell out of his mouth covered with saliva language.
Victor-not give up. Last orgasm, you can! - Yelled kid.
He twitching all over, feet drummed head began to spin.
-There, Here it is! - Gleefully shouted the boy, his body pressed against him and trying to squeeze out the last vestiges of life immersed in his penis.
Man stood motionless, tired legs outstretched, eyes fixed with a look of sadness. Of the protruding tongue dripping saliva.
-Konchil - Exhausted boy smiled, gently stroking his cheek.
-Can Go? - Asked one of his guys stifled.
Yes - he eagerly shook his hips, blissfully smiled - Guys, it is worth it.
Yeah, well, - those surprised. - Let's get down, let me see.
Boy gently tears. Shiny grease juice penis stood with a frozen semen straw.
He could not stand it, licked his head:
-He Delicious juice.
He applauded in unison. Boys released a noose. The people began to disperse.
'm Your guy? - Asked him approached Misha.
We're here met, - the boy said, undeterred nudity. He did not have time to get dressed.
My name is Mike, and this is my friend Shreds.
-Nice To meet you, my name is Peter, and these are my friends Vic and Sasha.
He's so he wanted to leave?
Yes, here an hour ago hung a guy, he's very excited. Said that the best orgasm is when a noose around his neck.
-This Guy was my friend.
-World Cramped - Peter smiled.
How did you think you get an orgasm?
-Eschё What, I almost threw up when he started shooting. And ends with a long time.
-You have done well - praised stifled guys Misha.
-Staralis - Vic replied modestly.
They're experienced - Peter smiled. -I Very likely use their services.
You're going too? - Surprised Misha.
Not today, but I think soon. I'm here more than a month. Sleep and I see myself with a noose around his neck.
Shreds lustfully looked at neupavshy member dead guy. He was not small. Skin rolled and bright crimson head came out.
-What Handsome, you can touch? - He asked.
Of course, - Peter smiled graciously.
Shreds touched the silky skin of male flesh, ran a hand. He was hard to believe that it has not lost firmness.
-Here is the orgasm - with admiration, he thought, and a wave of desire seized him. Wanted to grab this flesh, inserted into yourself and forget delighted.
-Nothing Like. What are you going to do with it? - He asked Petya.
-Now Say to the bartender, he will send his people and hang around with your friend. I hope you do not mind - he said this, slowly dressing. He was to look at no more than fifteen.
-Maybe In Jyrki ask? - Misha quipped.
-A You asked him if he wants to hang out? - Nodded at the guy Shreds.
-Why Him shy - Vic came and the rights of others in my own way podёrgal his dick.
Back on the dance floor, they found the body of a Man strangled by a rope lowered from the spotlight. He hung around with Yuri and. Apparently this has happened recently, because he attracted the attention of a bevy of giggling kids, and it was lowered down.
Friends came. There have been guys with their group.
-Misha, You see! - Enthusiastically shouted Borka. - He tetanus - He pointed to the tense flesh.
-Not only saw, I attended - proudly replied the lad.
Where present?
-Prisutstvoval When he made ​​this riser - chuckled guy. - I am of the orgasm in men has not yet seen.
-I Saw here hung guys - Nick said thoughtfully. - They were finishing, but they then fell.
Be its friend sat on it until choked - explained Mike.
-Here is a thrill - Sema said admiringly.
You want to try myself? - Approached them Vic overheard.
-Between Other is one of them. His name is Vic - presented Man Misha. - Master of his craft.
-There Wishing - Vic smiled charmingly. He was a handsome long-haired brunette with big brightly painted eyes.
-Zvuchit Tempting - Sema shook his head. - And if I could, after three times?
Or three times, it's when you have time? - Misha surprised.
-One Time with Yuri and, then, with you, and just here with some kid.
-Blyadun - Mildly summed Misha.
-Pover Me - Vic flirtatiously licked his lips. - You get a bright orgasm that you'll remember for the rest of his days.
-Up Today means - mechanically said Nick. The guy did not pay attention to his sarcasm:
- You literally fly away to heaven.
The guy looked thoughtfully at the hanging body. Vic realized his view:
He's not sorry, and you will not regret it too.
-A How do you know? - He grimaced.
-Here So - he went to the corpse, defiantly picked up a tense penis, juicy kiss:
-Not whether it is the best proof. Look how big and comfortable.
Dead hung at such a height that his groin was at his head.
Argument girl seemed convincing.
C such member can not remain unhappy - Nick nodded. - Come Sema. If all goes well, I'll follow.
Bear went to the guy behind, put his hand on his groin:
-When you will have another opportunity. Vic is here, he might change his mind.
The guy was thinking slowly. His eyes never left hanging.
-Chёrt Damn tempting.
-Look, He still leaves juice - Vic squeezed his cock and a bare head acted whitish drop of semen: - And you say he's sorry.
Mishkin's hand does not stand still. Unbuttoned his pants, she plunged into the hot depths of intimate Sёmy.
Man groaned.
-See, You want - hot breathed into his face.
Come on we'll appease - Sasha joined them. - I saw this guy, he left happy - he slipped a warm hand between the buttons of his shirt and jokingly pinched behind the nipple. - Will you let the last time you ride on?
No, if I agree, I want the newcomer - he pointed to Shred.
Svezhatinki drawn-on, - smiled knowingly Bear. - I'm not offended. Shreds jump on it?
Come on friend, wish sentenced law - Sasha joked.
I do not mind - suddenly find themselves quickly agreed guy. View Man hanged, shameless talk of new friends, a desire to participate in this stifling doused her body terrible excitement. From the previous meeting in the dressing room is not a trace is left. Everything in this club from music, air situation makes you want to fuck. Body turned into a ball the bare nerves.
-Reshaysya Friend - encouraged Man Nick. - Look at him - he nodded at the corpse. - Who could be happier than he. Look how the boy caressing a member. Attention to how many kids he attracted hanging here. Is not this the dream of every man.
- Madden - smiled helplessly guy. - I agree.
His announcement was met with a roar amicable present.
Vic left hanged friend and quickly headed to a new victim.
-I Understand you have volunteers to help him - he smiled.
We're all doing something, - Misha nodded - but we could use a mentor.
-Themes More when someone is riding - Sasha assented.
Me too want - joined Sёma.- Very much your friend looks happy - he looked pointedly at standing flesh hanging.
-I Flattered - Vic lasciviously licked his lips. - You will not regret it.
He took him by the hand and led her through the dance hall to the place of the familiar Shred.
What do I do - it was trembling with fear and excitement.
Nothing, - he cooed softly. - We will do everything themselves. Boys undress him -
Vic himself set an example by holding the belt of his pants. Misha started to unbutton his shirt.
Everything was slow. Gently kissing and stroking guy, they slowly released him from clothing and seated on a chair.
From a whisper of exciting and fondling flesh lifted.
-What Handsome boy - gently cooed Vic, kissing and licking the head. He was joined by Misha.
You're going to a horse? - Shred asked to undress from nowhere appeared Peter.
-I - Marveling at its tranquility, the guy replied.
How much has changed from the time when he crossed the threshold of this place and saw the dead boy. Then, fearing kind hanged, he could not imagine that in a few hours he will take part in the murder of a man. An hour ago, he looked with disgust at his friend fucked in the dressing room, and now he do not hesitate undressed in front of strangers and getting ready to do public sex.
-I Want to warn you - confidentially whispered in the ear of Peter. - If he finishes ahead of time and the penis falls, it can describe.
-Opisatsya? - Shreds shuddered in disgust.
-Patsan Gives his life - accusing Peter shook his head. - Can you forgive him for an easy faux pas -
You're right - blame the guy dropped his eyes. He was embarrassed by his words.
Sёme hands tied.
-Update Desire? - Asked Vic. - What do you want to do to you later.
-Not know what will happen next?
We're able to leave you here, hang around with my friend, or if you're shy, we can say that just blew into the kitchen on a breaker, - explained the guy.
He involuntarily winced at the mention of food.
-Stay Us - begged Sasha. - Yuri and I hung around. He will not be bored.
-And Us interesting - joined Misha.
-A If I'm terrible. Blue, ugly? -
-Here All their own. Do not be shy. And who told you that this ugliness, - said Vic. - Is your friend and my Victor ugly.
You're think? - He looked questioningly at Shred.
-Stay - Asked for one. He was standing completely naked, ready to ride.
-Povesite Next to Yuri, - he said.
-Update Question. Do not change your mind? - Asked Vic. He had already rewound his neck with a rope and gave the two ends Sasha and Pete.
The guys took the rope and trembling with impatience.
Come on, - he said, closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair.
-Start Slowly - warned Vic. - Let pokayfuet - They did not wait for restart. Giggled, steel pull.
Come on - pushed Vic Shred. He silently pointed to a fallen member. Disappointed sigh.
Vic smiled knowingly:
Is a emotion. My first was too.
As if to confirm her words, the member began to grow, the guy's face reddened.
Shreds, mleya from the upcoming rapture, let him into her. It was easy, from the excess juice, he drowned. The realization that he was the last of his partner and love filled the heart of wild delight. Men's flesh burned, felt every cell of his body languor. He eagerly uncomfortably backwards, trying to swallow, suck deeper.
Shreds was not an innocent man, he had partners. But here it was different. Sharper, more pleasant.
You're going to be his last - how to read his thoughts Vic and Shreds bounced and groaned. Sense of space and time is lost. He seems to have time to come, when I heard the command Vic:
-Parni, Tighten until the end.
He opened his eyes, really is the end. Sema changed face darkened, large drops of perspiration on his forehead. The guys pulled out of their way. Shreds felt his cock grew even more, and it can he hugged tighter bowel wall. The realization that now he will infuse not only his seed, but life itself, made ​​to scream with pleasure.
Come on, darling, - he clutched at his chest.
Man my eyes. He wheezed, losing the ability to breathe, his jaw dropped, his chin began to flow saliva. Painful eyes stared at him. It seemed that he had suffered. But he knew it was not true. He felt the heat of his body pressed against the eggs. They are swollen, went upstairs. Preparing a big eruption.
And he waited, with the first explosions of orgasm, the body writhed Man, beat. He struggled to hold back, pressed against him, merged into one, feeling the ripple became a giant penis. They have become one and no force on earth could not tear it from the crazed joy Man. He could feel every movement, every push of a dying body. First strong, then weak, but he did not let go, along with the seeds he imbibed every drop of his life passing away. Cramps weakened knees froze, only light shaking, but also freezes.
He still felt the hardness of frozen flesh, but he already knew that he had died. Shreds groaned, he did not want to get up, to lose a feeling of fullness and warmth.
Peter knowingly stroked the wet back.
-I It feel - happy and sad smiled Shreds.
-I Understood it, it's worth -
How did you get it?
He's gone very well. Bright with pleasure. I'm sure it was his best orgasm.
Are you sure?
-If he had remained standing, then the best. Come on down.
Man gently lifted the body. Penis stood. He became even more than before.
It is a best orgasm - confirmed Nick.
Letting go of the rope, Michael and Peter came up to him and began with interest to feel and touch not conquered death flesh began to let go of admiring remarks.
Peter helped Shred dress. He has more legs trembled from overstimulation.
You're done - he praised Man. - Hold, though he kicked cool.
-I Would not let go, - said proudly Shreds.
-I When you looked at the wound to umopomrachneniya.
Thank you, - Shred was nice compliment.
Come on, I'll take you to the toilet. You reeling.
When they returned Sema was hanging around with Yuri. Looked funny with his tongue hanging out and tense member. Beside him was about a gaggle of kids, loudly discussing the manhood. He calmly looked at them with glazed eyes, did not answer.
Okay hanging - thoughtfully said Peter: - and a member of more than my.
Shreds looked at hanging on the other hand Jyrki boy said soothingly:
Is the magnitude of the most important.

-After three weeks. I have yet done, hold on, do not succumb. Other, weaker, are long gone. Victor, for example, it is only a month here.
Shreds with a surprised look on the guy's body stretched out. His face was calm and happy.
--------------------------------
Sorry for my Bad English

That's one hot story! In a way the odd English makes it hotter - a bit like Wiliam Burroughs.

Another great story.vwould love to be a member of your suicide club

Back