Drew is Hypnotized and forced to strip and kill... free preview

these videos are very expensive principlamente for those who live in a country where the currency has less value compared to the dollar.

To each there own views, me I loved it. Yes this actor does not do nude (would love him too thow) If it is not what you want to see, say what you do want to see. they are a business and supply and demand will be how they do it. So say what you want, you just may get it.
Cost any of you try to hire an actor or model to do nude??? I have not cheap

Before I purchase, does anyone who watched the video knows how much hypnosis is in this? I like the idea of a hypnotized killing and all, but am more interested in the other things doctor makes him do under hypnosis before the killing. Does Drew follow commands to strip like a zombie or is it more like he is "passed out" and the doctor strips him.

He strips like a zombie, Z "wakes" him up and he goes off about what is going on but has a post command that when touched he goes back under to do the next stage of the strip

The football player one is excellent. If more were like that, I'd purchase even more.
That video was one of the best, shooting himself at the end was a turn on, it was great and the nudity was fantastic!
I would recommend it highly,,, one of the best, no doubt.

Back